The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Xan currently has 21 karma from 17 submissions. View karma Xan has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Mar 20, 2012 Elemental Forums I need a good hiding place… Kantok Good point.
Feb 14, 2011 Elemental Forums Another lost customer to DRM Lord Xia So very True.
Sep 01, 2010 Elemental Forums A quick note from Brad on Elemental Asmodean_dk Nick definately needed to hear that
Aug 31, 2010 Elemental Forums Any reviews of Destiny's Embers? Melamine Spot-on comment.
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums A quick note from Brad on Elemental abersade For saying what needed said.
Aug 23, 2010 Elemental Forums My Review of Elemental so far cwg009 balanced fair review without hysterical ranting
Aug 23, 2010 Elemental Forums My Review of Elemental so far Rhaegor Good post.
Aug 23, 2010 Elemental Forums My Review of Elemental so far Windexglow Finally, someone who hasn't had his hopes crushed by hype
Aug 23, 2010 Stardock Forums My Review of Elemental so far rossanderson48 great post
Apr 11, 2010 Elemental Forums Economics markieness Good point.
Mar 22, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums GDC 2010 -- Impulse::Reactor is revolutionary SIN-Imperium Excellent come back.
Apr 16, 2009 Stardock Forums Gamespot Reviews valrond Very good points, man
Apr 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ANOTHER VENDOR SPYS ME OUT - updates only via impluse :-( NuclearApocolypse I agree
Feb 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Do you really want Steam to be your only option? Are you sure? Krashrak blast them steam lovers i love it lol
Sep 01, 2008 Demigod Forums Microtransactions? Frogboy Injecting sanity
Jul 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Hyperdesk vStyler For saying so much with so little.
Jul 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Hyperdesk Snidely Whiplash just because
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.