The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Anthony R currently has 42 karma from 26 submissions. View karma Anthony R has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Feb 13, 2011 JoeUser Forums Mid East Democratization a Farce Tova7 Thanks!
Feb 08, 2011 JoeUser Forums Mid East Democratization a Farce Tova7 Insightful. I couldn't agree more.
Dec 25, 2010 JoeUser Forums Cowardly Heroes? Not. Tova7 Merry Christmas!!
Nov 26, 2010 JoeUser Forums Arnica Montana Tova7 Thanks Anthony, I appreciate it.
Sep 03, 2010 JoeUser Forums Time: How Hussein became Mr. Unpopular Nitro Cruiser For demonstrating that the truth hurts.
Jul 20, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need some help with my comp Syneptus For help with my comp
May 31, 2010 JoeUser Forums Impeachment 101 for Democrats Nitro Cruiser For making "someone" lose their cool so badly, they needed to write another article to comment on it!!! Silly liberals!!!
Oct 26, 2009 Stardock Forums The GOP Plan Melchiz Honest, informed reponse.
Sep 08, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Motherboard Issues Erk. Because the humor didn't go over MY head ....I chuckled ;)
Jul 28, 2009 JoeUser Forums Look at Those Poll Numbers Nitro Cruiser Nice quip!
Mar 12, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Firefox is foxing me... (fixed) Wizard1956 I've been saying that all along!lmao.<;)
Mar 02, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Found on Internet Tailsgirl Love the crazy animation hon!! :)
Mar 02, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Found on Internet superman thanks for pic
Mar 01, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Found on Internet Xiandi LMAO!! Thanks for the funny!
Jan 15, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Virus-Need help WeatherBound Thanks for all the help on virus
Nov 01, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet Drill'n Boss Spread the Karma around
Sep 30, 2008 JoeUser Forums I'm heartbroken little-whip Because you're really alright sometimes. xox-LW
Sep 01, 2008 JoeUser Forums Palin is Pregnant Tova7 hahaha...good response!
Aug 31, 2008 JoeUser Forums Democrats praise Hurricane as 'favor from God' little-whip You ever gonna break double digits, man? ---xox--LW
Aug 16, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Now its North Korean Women good on ya!
Jul 09, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Reset Activation narbytrout for having no tolerance about maximum activations :)
Jun 28, 2008 JoeUser Forums Thanks for caring, people. little-whip For being the absolute KING of the pithy remark.
Jun 06, 2008 JoeUser Forums Anthony R's Profile little-whip For your seranade. xox--LW
May 07, 2008 JoeUser Forums Anthony R's Profile little-whip For your use of the word Obamessiah, hahaha. Keep 'em locked and loaded, you bitter old fool.
May 04, 2008 JoeUser Forums Respecting Your Fellow JUs Gene Nash Because SPM would want it that way. (Tried to be the first, but karma system wasn't working for me.)
May 04, 2008 JoeUser Forums Respecting Your Fellow JUs little-whip to be the first, hahah
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.