The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Rovert10 currently has 9 karma from 9 submissions. View karma Rovert10 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Suggestion for better balance of VL ship labs JuleTron thank you for the shipboard labs change explanation
Jun 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How to deal with corvettes? knockerccd great info.
May 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Balancing is just Broken GoldenLegion for pointing out obvious balancing flaws , I thank you.
Apr 10, 2012 JoeUser Forums 's Profile AERYCK na Thanks for joining in my one and only, never to be repeated religious thread. Peace, Eric (Aeryck)
Apr 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How 'stand alone' is rebellion? toast7989 Quick, accurate response
Apr 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Galaxy Forge! SageWon Location of Galaxy Forge
Jan 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums GTX 560 vs Radeon HD 6870 Whisker_Fish Cooking for helping me pick a GPU
Jan 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. AdmiralRevan For the truth, and because I prefer even numbers.
Dec 18, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums MortalKhrist owns kids--Film at eleven worldstrider Nice picture.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.