The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Sinperium currently has 184 karma from 158 submissions. View karma Sinperium has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - Rebellion ALPHA Released! [13/07/12] G_Bison Very good Sin....
Aug 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why I Post SemazRalan Nah, you get Karma too.
Aug 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread ZombiesRus5 fake bug reports made me laugh... and sooo many edits.
Aug 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Legend of Sins Modding AseOfSpadez hell yeah!
Aug 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Legend of Sins Modding Lavo_2 +1
Aug 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread CoronalFire For helping, even though as I finally "finished" the ability nothing remains of the Black Hole lol.
Aug 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Legend of Sins Modding OddskiBoddski I lolled at the "lore"
Aug 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums CHALLENGE: Video Stare Effect OddskiBoddski Love what you did with my pony.
Aug 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Devs, illuminators should not be so awesome against Corvettes OddskiBoddski I call dibs on the titan bumper sticker when you print these things
Aug 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DEAR DEVS, OTHER PLAYERS BEATING ME. esorah Too true, too true.
Aug 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FAN Art work for SOASE rebellion GoaFan77 Order of Modding Gentlemen
Jul 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Devs, illuminators should not be so awesome against Corvettes noradseven Funny post
Jul 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Particle Forge Questions to the Devs jkmaster9918 For helping redirect me to the location where I can get an answer to my question.
Jul 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Rebellion Modding] Rebellion Modding Q, and A. Yholl As thanks for helping, and also to continue the karma race XD
Jul 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DEAR DEVS, OTHER PLAYERS BEATING ME. unwary Teamwork is OP
Jul 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Devs, illuminators should not be so awesome against Corvettes ARESIV lol, good one
Jul 25, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Metasploit: A Trojan with a sense of humor strikes Iran’s nuclear program. Wizard1956 Very good reply <:)
Jul 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FAN Art work for SOASE rebellion G_Bison good job....
Jul 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FAN Art work for SOASE rebellion Ryat Awesome picture of the OMG.
Jul 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion vs. Trinity (Cost efficiency) MNation Good response to my thread. Thank you!
Jul 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FAN Art work for SOASE rebellion stein220 Nice pic for Wail
Jul 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Pic's of Exes. Who had the hottest one? WillKraemer funny!!!!!!!!!! give +15 please!
Jul 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Was Rebellion pushed out and why? SemazRalan yeah, but microsoft has figured out how to make money off that cycle. I'm tempted to go Linux, but it'd be such a massive shift.
Jul 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dawn of Victory [Total Conversion] - Feature Trailer Released 9/17 boshimi336 :-)
Jun 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I MAY HAVE DISCOVERED WHAT'S CHASING THE VASARI sergeantd14 great reasonm nd i also saw a new character so i think you might be right thnks
Jun 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread KrdaxDrkrun 1000 POSTS!!!! WOOOOO
Jun 24, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Where is the New Version of Particle Forge? Stant123 You fucking crack me up!
Jun 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Did the devs really put clues in the game's code? Ryat awesome trolling
Jun 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile KrdaxDrkrun na Thanks for your help, sir
Jun 21, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums My titan won't finish Gunfreak Helped with a question
Jun 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FAN Art work for SOASE rebellion axxo2 thanks!!
Jun 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Manual: Typos and Suprising Lore Additions stein220 for posting random nonsense (snark:)
Jun 13, 2012 Stardock Forums Smurfing on Rebellion HolyCrusader Agreed
Jun 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. KrdaxDrkrun MY FAVORITE TROOLLLLL
Jun 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Sins of the Fallen (R6.5 released to moddb) Zeta1127 Firefly deserves karma!
Jun 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dawn of Victory [Total Conversion] - Feature Trailer Released 9/17 Zeta1127 I want to believe too!
Jun 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Which Factions Would Be Most Likely To Align In Rebellion? SageWon Interesting question re: faction alignment
Jun 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [WIP REB] Sins of the Past (Intarian Ships) kcirtap42593 Good Advice
Jun 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile loki771 na welcoming and friendly
Jun 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread kcirtap42593 Good Answer
May 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread GoaFan77 You answered someones modding question! :D And for starting such a useful thread.
May 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Pathetic, FUBAR, Pitiful, Embarassing Multiplayer System. Good Job Stardock/Ironclad! Caesar337 Well Said
May 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Moons became dwarf planets........ jkmaster9918 Pluto reference
May 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [WIP REB] Sins of the Past (Intarian Ships) kcirtap42593 helps.
May 17, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Who wants to WIN a Sins Rebellion Collectors Edition?? GoaFan77 Voltaire for the digital age.
May 16, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Deliverance Engine..An Idea Volt_Cruelerz great idea for the Deliverance Engine
May 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Hype vs. Product Seleuceia Agree 100%
May 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Sins of the Fallen (R6.5 released to moddb) ZombiesRus5 Sure, sure, sure... ;)
May 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Pages are whacked.... Ryat Sorry for the internet going bonkers on you.
May 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums just got game need friends GoldenLegion ''just need friends''
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.