The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

myfist0 currently has 180 karma from 164 submissions. View karma myfist0 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Mar 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Tutorial] Placing Mods SemazRalan Don't let that twat screw over all you've done here and the people who like you!
Feb 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread worldstrider Good ideas on the completion backwards principle.
Feb 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium The only possibly helpful modding answer this time--you win!
Feb 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Hartwich na Thanks for all of the help this week!
Feb 05, 2012 Elemental Forums FDA approves computer chip for humans (screw this) Fistalis Then they came for the child molesters and I didn't speak cause they were sickos
Jan 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD WIP] Star Trek: Sacrifice of Angels 2 UPDATED 12/30/2011 SOA2 0.5D.5 Released Allquixotic great work
Jan 24, 2012 Elemental Forums Canada for President Hawawaa Canada Party has my vote.
Jan 21, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium Great info on the texture joins. I get it now.
Jan 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums XSI Rage! Sinperium More model modding karma for the help.
Jan 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums XSI Rage! Sinperium Brilliant as usual--obey the Fist!
Jan 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums XSI Rage! Sinperium Well then... :P
Dec 30, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Converting Models to Particle Effect Sinperium Once more modding helpful.
Dec 30, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Converting Models to Particle Effect Sinperium Thanks for the detail info on the ship models.
Dec 29, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Stratfor Hacked, Anonymous Denies Guilt Sinperium Lol--I would give you 1000 karma for this alone. Made my day sir. You da man...and an educated one at that.
Dec 28, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Lavo_2 Getting the VSD-II to work.
Dec 28, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile GoaFan77 na For helping so many modders out, especially me. xD
Dec 27, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile GoaFan77 na WinCustomize suggestion.
Dec 24, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Lavo_2 Thanks for this!
Dec 17, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread GoaFan77 As promised, a delicious karma cake with extra karma cream a la mode.
Dec 17, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Galaxy Forge - Beginners Guide AdmiralGrievadon answering my newbie question, thank you =)
Nov 26, 2011 Elemental Forums May i ask why my thread is deleted ? scifi1950 Beat me to the Monty Python reference!
Nov 26, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums wtf? 1.051 to 1.053 menu SemazRalan doing the devs jobs
Nov 26, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums LAN game problem - Help about making a lan game Mysterious_07 really did a nice work.
Nov 20, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Dip 1.33] Modders Change Log Sinperium Karmageddon
Oct 18, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Zombies] Are you a Walker or Survivor? (Take the quiz) ZombiesRus5 Search a house with a Preass in the driveway if you want a fancy coffee
Oct 02, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile liam111 na For Really Helping Me Out
Sep 26, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium Good to seee you on and thanks for continuing to help on the Modder's answer thread.
Sep 25, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Whats with the horrible multiplayer public community? JA_394 Saying what needed to be said.
Aug 30, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotC] Universal Race Relations Lavo_2 These blank meshes are much appreciated!
Aug 26, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Adding ship planets etc.. Madman117 Helped me out alot!
Aug 25, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotC] Universal Race Relations ZombiesRus5 Clever...
Aug 20, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium More karma! Now you have a tidy 150. Thanks for the help.
Aug 20, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread lordcronos helpfull
Aug 17, 2011 Stardock Forums On the verge of tears over a stupid game problem HikaruMakoto your answer helped me alot
Aug 16, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins Modding Dictionary ZombiesRus5 Cookie for answering.
Aug 11, 2011 Stardock Forums On the verge of tears over a stupid game problem HikaruMakoto for been nice
Aug 08, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins Modding Dictionary KrdaxDrkrun For redoing the texturing videos.
Aug 06, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread GoaFan77 For answering my normal map texture question and for your guide on modeling/texturing. Very excited to have gotten my first model (though not made from scratch) in game.
Aug 06, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - [11/12 (D)]1.00 Released! (Finally!) DavidFalcon Help with finding stuff on modding
Aug 04, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Need help with Youtube tazgecko For your help
Aug 04, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How to downgrade version with archive? blueshift314 helped me out
Jul 18, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How do you add a DEEP-space skybox? Sinperium Thanks. Now if I can recover my futzed hard drive and get PS back...
Jul 17, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile BadTune na for doing what he does =3
Jul 14, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Start-up video format conversion Yanxa Video assistance.
Jul 12, 2011 Elemental Forums 's Profile ElanaAhova na for standing up in support of human decency in the face of the scheme of the uber corps /uber rich to make us all serf again.
Jul 10, 2011 WinCustomize Forums ISP???s Now Anti-Piracy Police starkers Cos I like your thinking and attitude... keep up the good work
Jul 06, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins Dictionary? Yarlen Sins Dictionary Post
Jul 02, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins Dictionary? bioemerl helpful
Jun 26, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Black squares in icons Dunkelzahn63 Helped me to understand why my icons had black squares ( alpha layer missing )
Jun 21, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Galaxy Forge - Beginners Guide Ferretfur Updating info in guide to make maps work
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.