The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Greg30007 currently has 12 karma from 11 submissions. View karma Greg30007 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 19, 2011 WinCustomize Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game Wizard1956 the spell is released, lol ,;)
Jul 11, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Free Karma to answer advent question.. StatusIpod securing worlds with culture that allow you to create a trade chain
Jul 11, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Free Karma to answer advent question.. StatusIpod Indicating the dangers of SBs
Jun 23, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums advent econ help (start) StatusIpod ECo focus explanation was awesome
Jun 15, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why sins MP is dying Gormoth1 Pretty darn accurate.
May 25, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 5 things you wish to see in Rebellion a110 ......
May 25, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 5 things you wish to see in Rebellion a110 ......
Feb 17, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity/Diplomacy - v1.2 BETA Changelog Yarlen Pointing out change log error.
Oct 20, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile superfleet na i love you
Aug 03, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums pirate reffineries?????????? shadowstar90 helping me
Jun 16, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Greg30007's Profile Seleuceia na Good input on Advent Starbases...
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.