The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Tasunke currently has 42 karma from 39 submissions. View karma Tasunke has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Apr 04, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion][LORE] Wild and Wonderful Lore sirmathmansir For a great read!
Mar 22, 2012 Elemental Forums Dispel City needed badly. Kongdej A very vise way to put a negative comment positively, and i agree with him!!!
Mar 17, 2012 Elemental Forums Champion differentiation proposal that I am working on tjashen I like the suggestions he is offering!
Mar 14, 2012 Elemental Forums Fallen Enchantress - Faction Differentiation Galwinganoon Path of the Necromancer? I'm in.
Mar 06, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion][LORE] Wild and Wonderful Lore DGB246 Great work writing flavour and background for the Fallen races
Mar 05, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion][LORE] Wild and Wonderful Lore IronKaiser For doing such an awesome job putting together solid lore concepts.
Feb 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game KrdaxDrkrun I give karma to people who post above me in this game. Here ya go
Feb 17, 2012 Elemental Forums Strength and Tactical Movement Xadie For pushing for better ZoC-Rules!
Feb 15, 2012 WinCustomize Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game IROKONESS Here's some Karma for a good job. :)
Dec 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Game Design Process onomastikon good > moddable
Jul 21, 2010 Elemental Forums The Fate of a Conquered City Twohawks good idea int the conquered city thread
Jul 18, 2010 Elemental Forums Critics of the new economy: magic should not be proportional with empire size MagicwillNZ Building off of ideas
Jul 17, 2010 Elemental Forums Drug war? over? Zazimire I love that kind of stuff.
Jul 16, 2010 Elemental Forums Drug war? over? Zazimire I am sorry, I got irritated, It is true but I don't prey upon people, I just assimilate all opposition since I got voices (mental problems).
Jul 16, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Drug war? over? Wizard1956 Cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh. <:)
Jul 15, 2010 Elemental Forums Video Preview of Beta 3B Zazimire good idea
Jun 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Modding pedroente Dinosaurs are a MUST-HAVE ALWAYS
May 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Please don’t get mad when beta 2 comes out TarponCrest for answering my question in a helpful way thanks
May 21, 2010 Elemental Forums Army Painter Blazerules Good point
May 18, 2010 Elemental Forums The Kingdoms vs. The Empires TarponCrest Well said like your interpretation
May 15, 2010 Stardock Forums Warhammer 40,000 TT Sim Whiskey144 The brilliance of Warhammer 40,000 meets Elemental.
May 12, 2010 Elemental Forums I’m on Skynet’s side TarponCrest Good question asked. I to would like to know that.
May 12, 2010 Elemental Forums I’m on Skynet’s side arstal really, really good idea.
Apr 28, 2010 Elemental Forums Game Play -> Art Assets -> Lore Raven X Couldn't have said it better my-self.
Apr 28, 2010 Elemental Forums More discussion of Factions and Races (long) drakkheim Well said.
Apr 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental:SimCity...I am having Fun with BETA! =Outlaw= Thanks for the back-up in that 'simcity' thread ;)
Apr 13, 2010 Elemental Forums Dragons? AXidenTAL Thanks for the insightful post. XP
Apr 12, 2010 Elemental Forums Dragons? AXidenTAL Thank you, my friend. :P
Apr 08, 2010 Elemental Forums Logic over Fun Daelyn75 Agreed
Mar 05, 2010 Elemental Forums A new take on Elite Units Demiansky Excellent analysis and theory crafting on Elite Units
Mar 04, 2010 Elemental Forums Let the (modding) creativity flow Wintersong I wish mods were uber easy to make. I fancy myself stomping some puny humans with a Tyrannosaur King. :X Great mod idea! :)
Mar 02, 2010 Elemental Forums 61 year old woman gives birth ubernaught Fantastic post regarding the potential of marriage as a diverse gameplay mechanic
Feb 28, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: The Musical Wintersong Hahaha XD
Feb 23, 2010 Elemental Forums Idea for Explorable, Close-Up Areas Cerevox winning
Feb 06, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. bobcoffee for being able to play along :)
Dec 11, 2009 Elemental Forums Question about dragons kevinlrt helpful
Nov 04, 2009 Elemental Forums Give Jobs TO heroes landisaurus this guy has been very active on the forums. I approve
Nov 02, 2009 Elemental Forums The Problem of Monolithic Armies Nick-Danger put in effort to improve another's idea that needed some improvement, making it a better suggestion
Oct 28, 2009 Elemental Forums A Battle system: Archer vs Dragon red1939 For active presence in the Elemental discussion.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.