The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Vesuvius currently has 13 karma from 13 submissions. View karma Vesuvius has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 20, 2009 Demigod Forums The dumbest thing in this community is the concept of ragequitting wnmnkh One of best posts I've seen these days.
May 19, 2009 Demigod Forums The dumbest thing in this community is the concept of ragequitting RainFall2112 Good thoughts
May 19, 2009 Demigod Forums The dumbest thing in this community is the concept of ragequitting MishYu Good point.
May 19, 2009 Demigod Forums The dumbest thing in this community is the concept of ragequitting TormakSaber Good post re: ragequitting. A community needs to be supportive and fun to be around, not cliquey and demonizing.
May 19, 2009 Demigod Forums The dumbest thing in this community is the concept of ragequitting OrzInvasion Agreed.
May 18, 2009 Demigod Forums The dumbest thing in this community is the concept of ragequitting OpticNerve The guy (or girl?) makes sense.
May 18, 2009 Demigod Forums The dumbest thing in this community is the concept of ragequitting lambdaman Hear, hear! Quitting a game you lost is just fine -- the fact that it breaks the game is a problem with the game, not the players. I would give more than one karma, but this popup won't let me.
May 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Is back-dooring considered cheating? hoogamaphone lmao dude
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums New Demigod Idea: A teleporting snake! (Usurper) Bishopblack Interesting idea
Apr 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Dear Forces of Darkness, (long post) woca i loled
Apr 23, 2009 Demigod Forums To clothe the nakedness of the Queen of Thorns! Mashakosha I lol'd
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Tip for newer players when playing online Jaradakar points out jack asses when he sees them.
Apr 19, 2009 Demigod Forums unclean beast history does not fit with permise? Vipes A good and fun post that although somewhat off topic still falls under the topic and gave us a bloody good laugh.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time: