The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

b0rsuk currently has 10 karma from 10 submissions. View karma b0rsuk has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Apr 08, 2011 Elemental Forums Was E:WoM ever truly finished? lhetre I like reading well informed points of view based on explicit examples
Sep 15, 2010 Elemental Forums Why MoM? mrbuh asdfasdf
Sep 13, 2010 Elemental Forums Don't understand MOM-love - game's AI was joke as was balance (what balance?) Robert Hentschke You win at internet!
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums The Big Picture -- What Was Supposed To Make Elemental Special? Simsum Great suggestions :)
Sep 05, 2010 Elemental Forums Why MoM? xMoMx Heh, you know how to enjoy TBS =)
Aug 28, 2010 Elemental Forums What Elemental is doing right Ondaderthad Good comments. For some unknown reason I get bored with Elemental although I keep coming back to it.
Apr 20, 2009 Elemental Forums What about multiplayer GW Swicord Because I just posted in another thread to say I thought I was getting a take on your POV, and you proved me very wrong
Apr 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Science and God (One and the same?) EadTaes love the diagrams.
Apr 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A way to fight piracy other than DRM. PeTTs0n Well written, and further proves the difference between digital and physical 'property'.
Apr 01, 2009 Elemental Forums Save/Load or Save/Continue ? getter77 Makes an excellent point...one that should be considered.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.