The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ZombiesRus5 currently has 191 karma from 191 submissions. View karma ZombiesRus5 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Mod Utility] Entity Editor and Validation Tool (Fan made, Rebellion updates in progress) KhanAndSteak Contributing to the SoaSE community and for being an overall generally-pleasant member.
Jul 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Rebellion Modding] Rebellion Modding Q, and A. Yholl As thanks for helping, and also to continue the karma race XD
Jul 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Devs, illuminators should not be so awesome against Corvettes KrdaxDrkrun well played
Jul 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Factions: A bunch of Strings with Possibilities Lavo_2 Very interesting nugget of info here. Will give a more formal reply later on.
Jul 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Zombie's List of Mods good enough to EAT!!! CoronalFire Answering Noob Mod Question
Jul 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Tutorial] How to add a new race [Complete with Starter Race Mod for E and D] CoronalFire Very helpful post
Jul 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Petition to retain starbase mobilization Sinperium Now an even 185...don't say I never gave you anything.
Jul 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ZombiesRus5's Mod Yard (Rebellion Titan Victory Mini-mod) silencedhawk Love this mod
Jul 17, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Can Research techs contain constraints? (rebellion) bleachorange helped me with a coding issue.
Jul 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Blood and Chrome (7/21 Rebellion.0.3 1.031 compatible) chilly06 For a great battlestar mod!
Jul 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Goldlist of Modders - The Official Modder Rating Track List KrdaxDrkrun you really don't want to be in that tier. Trust me. ;D
Jul 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Blood and Chrome (7/21 Rebellion.0.3 1.031 compatible) Stalcore For his hard work
Jun 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Blood and Chrome (7/21 Rebellion.0.3 1.031 compatible) Stalcore for letting us play with the cylons and colonials in rebellion
Jun 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Tutorial] How to add a new race [Complete with Starter Race Mod for E and D] crisium69 offers help and asks for noting in return
Jun 21, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Blood and Chrome (7/21 Rebellion.0.3 1.031 compatible) koobalt ;] Yey Cylon
Jun 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Mod Utility] Entity Editor and Validation Tool (Fan made, Rebellion updates in progress) TobiWahn_Kenobi Thanks for providing me with a reference for my Mod Editor
Jun 16, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Blood and Chrome (7/21 Rebellion.0.3 1.031 compatible) koobalt Love the mod
Jun 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Blood and Chrome (7/21 Rebellion.0.3 1.031 compatible) NHD-151 Being awesome, making amazing mods, and pushing out Blood and Chrome fast for a loyal fan and making his day.
May 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread -Norbert- Thanks for getting me started on the Teamcolored Eradica project.
May 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums My updated thoughts on the Advent titans SageWon Titan comparison
Apr 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Zombie's List of Mods good enough to EAT!!! Lavo_2 This is a very nice list.
Apr 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Zombie's List of Mods good enough to EAT!!! rjhughes67 Always Very nice work !!!!
Apr 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Zombie's List of Mods good enough to EAT!!! GoaFan77 Sweet list o' mods!
Apr 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How to Make Planetary Defense Vessels Seleuceia For your ideas...
Mar 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Blood and Chrome (7/21 Rebellion.0.3 1.031 compatible) G_Bison Posting the link to BSG B&C
Mar 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion pre-order and regular game G_Bison Great sale on the mods for Trinity....
Mar 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums AN IDIOT'S GUIDE TO PREPARING FOR SINS MODDING Sinperium Awesome add on the page. Lol, my karma is catching yours. The irony.
Mar 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion BETA 1 Begins! DIRTYDURKA helpful as ever
Mar 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion BETA 1 Begins! Xashahar Post worked
Feb 21, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Hartwich na Thank you for your help
Feb 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Video Tutorial] How to import models into Sins evilkillers great stuff
Feb 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Video Tutorial] How to import models into Sins Stalcore for all his work
Feb 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Devs, get rid of the retarded picture"sets" Stant123 Ass. ;P I swear you're pretending to be MyFist0.
Feb 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Seleuceia na For help with Shield Restore
Feb 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Stalcore na For his great work in moding and keeping BSG alive in Sin's
Jan 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Tutorial] How to add a new race [Complete with Starter Race Mod for E and D] Vaporific Because you rock!
Jan 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Sins of the Fallen (R6.5 released to moddb) Snarf312 Great mod and weel executed
Jan 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Mod Utility] Entity Editor and Validation Tool (Fan made, Rebellion updates in progress) GoaFan77 I should probably give you karma now that I'm actually using your eclipse tool.
Jan 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile luschetk na Thank for help and improving the game through mods.
Jan 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Anyone has original Sins ship models? ManSh00ter Helped me out with the original meshes
Jan 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium To the point modding advice.
Jan 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Sins of the Fallen (R6.5 released to moddb) GoaFan77 Awesome homeworlds.
Dec 24, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Sins of the Fallen (R6.5 released to moddb) Sucal Archai are almost ready for fun!
Dec 23, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread GoaFan77 Taking the time to find whats wrong with our models. ;P
Dec 20, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread GoaFan77 Researchable carrier upgrade.
Dec 20, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Maelstrom |Original|Entrenchment|Diplomacy soase-maelstrom Great idea for Spawning capital ships and sharing
Dec 18, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums MortalKhrist owns kids--Film at eleven worldstrider The Undead don't know about the Doctor.
Dec 09, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [SotF] Improving the AI Sinperium Thanks for the scuttle answer too!
Dec 09, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Lavo_2 Thanks for the help!
Dec 09, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium Thanks for the modding tips.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.