The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

DsRaider currently has 30 karma from 28 submissions. View karma DsRaider has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 29, 2012 Elemental Forums I Just Found Out About this Game EpilepticFury Addressing my questions.
May 31, 2012 Elemental Forums Creating a faction skin color FatNonFree thanks for the help
Apr 27, 2012 Elemental Forums [.912] Pariden Observations and Pics Sparhawk4242 Thanks for AAR
Apr 26, 2012 Elemental Forums [BUG][.91]Resources and the build queue Kantok Thanks for the info.
Apr 23, 2012 Elemental Forums [Beta 3][Feedback/Suggestion] Severe lack of depth in city-building/empire-management NaytchSG For getting splash damage from Brad's verdict thread post regarding DragonRider862's city suggestions.
Apr 22, 2012 Elemental Forums Fallen Enchantress 0.912 changelog WhiteElk Nice! Thanks for the update note!
Apr 19, 2012 Elemental Forums Demonstrated racial bias by Stardock. Ensais now THAT is a good response! Red, Blue, Purple people... too true that this is a fantasy based on Stardock lore. Loved the answer. The tone is perfect for response to a race baiter.
Feb 28, 2012 Elemental Forums [.86] Techs and Cities Xenomath Very insightful feedback. Puts some of my thoughts about the game in words in a very clear way.
Feb 08, 2012 Elemental Forums Mobility is King Kantok Nice argument about the relationships between scale of the map, movement, and geography.
Feb 01, 2012 Elemental Forums 0.77 Development blog StevenAus I strongly agree with this!
Jan 29, 2012 Elemental Forums [.77]Another Impressions Thread Stupidity10 Accurate Analysis of important issues
Jan 25, 2012 Elemental Forums Fallen Enchantress 0.76 changelog scifi1950 I'm sure Derek needed a good laugh right about now!
Dec 09, 2011 WinCustomize Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game DigitalCHET Use of current meme.
Dec 07, 2011 WinCustomize Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game Uvah for taking an arrow to the knee lol
Nov 29, 2011 Elemental Forums FE Videos You May Not Have Seen juryal Posting interesting FE video I hadn't seen.
Nov 04, 2011 Elemental Forums Turn Limit on Tactical Battles StevenAus Good ideas, should be relatively simple to implement, and would make a big difference in the game - preventing easy steamrolling. Best regards, Steven.
Oct 14, 2011 Elemental Forums Diplomacy Hero Trait Tree IronKaiser For a very solid hero suggestion.
Oct 09, 2011 Elemental Forums ETA for E:FE Beta? StevenAus A well-designed and integrated quest editor for making and sharing quests will keep the quest aspect fresh while not requiring more developer time than it takes to make the quest editor itself. =) Best regards, Steven.
Sep 04, 2011 Elemental Forums Modding question Yimboli quick reply with helpful information.
Jun 29, 2011 Elemental Forums Derek, will there be walls and siege battles in FE? LightofAbraxas Siege Battles!
Jun 27, 2011 Elemental Forums A request for naming help Sir_Linque Good point, especially on the other monsters in the game already. Still wondering about the necessity of the adjective 'ravenous'.
Jun 17, 2011 Elemental Forums War of Magic: v1.2c change log Das123 This is spot-on.
May 13, 2011 Elemental Forums [Mod] Core Overwrite jshores Contributions to the Modding community.
May 04, 2011 Elemental Forums [eMod] Age of Fangs v1.0 LightofAbraxas For a couple cool mods.
Apr 10, 2011 Elemental Forums Quick Ways to increase difficulty jecjackal For pointing out the difficulty mods
Mar 21, 2011 Elemental Forums Tactical Rebalance Mod v0.9 NaytchSG Thanks for your tac combat mod and new artifacts.
Mar 01, 2011 Elemental Forums The Grand Requestabot BALANCE Thread DalamarNZ Contributing to Balance Thread. :o)
Dec 17, 2010 Stardock Forums 1.1 , last chance failure? Ensais Great response to a childish post... though it probably was from a child, on second thought. /ENSAIS
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.