The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

KellenDunk currently has 15 karma from 15 submissions. View karma KellenDunk has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Strategic Advice for the "New Player" in TBS: things every basic AI should know TCores Props for the conversation vs Vincentc
Apr 15, 2010 Elemental Forums I won! :) leeboy26 amusing.
Feb 13, 2010 Elemental Forums It is time to talk about QUESTS! Jonny5446 I forgot to give you karma for this! How forgetful! :D
Oct 12, 2009 Elemental Forums request for special dispensation (attn: SD) mrlarone good anser
Oct 07, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Pictures in Real Life (Now less modem friendly) GW Swicord "I never thought someone would find a replacement for the bear cavalry but here it is! THe segway cavalry..."
Oct 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Keeping your sovereign alive Wintersong Enlightment!!!
Oct 01, 2009 Elemental Forums New interview landisaurus It isn't just karma whoring, thats the joke.... wait, why do you have so little karma, you should have more!
Sep 27, 2009 Elemental Forums New interview GW Swicord "Could we make the Sovereigns vulnerable to death by heartbreak?"
Sep 11, 2009 Stardock Forums Single Player only games Melchiz Excellent point.
Sep 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] TheMog Good icons. Good community support.
Aug 04, 2009 Elemental Forums Very happy about random techs and infinite research GW Swicord "I don't want to play a game where some guy gets a guide about what to research and in what order and he wins every time. "
Jul 23, 2009 Elemental Forums 2012 Scoutdog Fascentating
Jun 23, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] landisaurus awesome!
Jun 23, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] Wintersong The more the merrier. Specially if it includes armor shirt.
Jun 22, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.