The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Tkins currently has 12 karma from 12 submissions. View karma Tkins has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Capital Ships MapleSyrupMan Good analysis on shield regeneration!
Jun 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Three Expansions... Dargoon999 Thank You!, now I'm never gonna sleep again!!!
Jun 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment v1.03 Change Log EadTaes For correcting a mistake Thanks.
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums On Starbases, Mines, and Defense busters shfir Stationary Freakin' Base
Dec 23, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help! Internet only works for about 10 mins, then I have to unplug the cable, plug back in. LordAlthalus Helped me out!
Dec 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Changes concerning modding in Entrenchment Teal for being wonderful!! :)
Dec 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mapping Problem Bubb9 Atleast attempting to help rather then ignore the topic.
Dec 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Immediate Victory for newly created maps dhortten Thanks, Your solution seemed to work out
Nov 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Illusion of PC Gaming The_Regicide House. Not the MD.
Nov 19, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Can One Ship Create Another?? Or is This Out of the Question? Teal For being helpful and nice :)
Nov 18, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums All those delays are really began to grind my gears megamanfan For putting a posotive spin on things!
Nov 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins: Entrenchment Delayed to Allow for Public Beta Testing koda0 Thx for showing me how to use Karma!!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.