The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

RavenX currently has 194 karma from 177 submissions. View karma RavenX has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 09, 2011 Elemental Forums Comprehensible Suggestion List (Pls Read Before Posting) Satrhan Can't hurt...
Oct 30, 2010 Elemental Forums 's Profile FatNonFree na For all your mod work my man!
Oct 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Undead Faction Tile Extravaganza!!! (Pic Heavy) Heavenfall undead tiles
Oct 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Undead Faction Tile Extravaganza!!! (Pic Heavy) Civfreak Great looking tiles
Oct 12, 2010 Elemental Forums UFOs: What do YOU Believe? GW Swicord ;-)
Oct 09, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community JeffSteel Fore the well written and thought out post regarding epic battles.
Oct 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Undead Rising 2.1!!! Fixed for 1.09 (Download Here) Szeretni Undead Rising is an awesome mod!
Sep 29, 2010 Elemental Forums Comprehensible Suggestion List (Pls Read Before Posting) jecjackal That was a lot of effort and it should help Stardock rally the game.
Sep 29, 2010 Elemental Forums [community project] Elf race [released] Heavenfall Elf zkinsz
Sep 21, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community NDYag YES!!!! to epic battles. Thanks for continuing to remind Stardock what they set out to do.
Sep 17, 2010 Elemental Forums Undead Rising 2.1!!! Fixed for 1.09 (Download Here) ZombiesRus5 Zombie Elemental Mod!
Sep 16, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community Eiralin If only the devs paid more attention to beta testers like this...
Sep 16, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community CWG2 Very well spoken response that sums up pretty much everything I'm hoping mods will open up in this game.
Sep 16, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community Nick-Danger Thanks for your effort in fighting the good fight, in this thread and elsewhere!
Sep 16, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community Satrhan For fighting the good fight (and not killing anyone)
Sep 16, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community djcityscapes Never give up, never surrender!
Sep 16, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community Jharii Excellent plug for epic battles!
Sep 14, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community SauronTheNecromancer For supporting the idea of epic battles in Elemental
Sep 14, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community solidsmooky Yes. This.
Sep 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Raven X's Profile NorsemanViking na Great post about why cities everywhere is bad. I'd like 'em to be rare.
Sep 14, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community Admiral Rom Lots of constructive posts from this guy
Sep 14, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community MOIISKA damn, try to be nice.. and bam!
Sep 14, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community Gavadel Excellent post, maybe a bit on the harsh side, but... fair.
Sep 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Realistic Urxen (Download Here) Valentine82 Undead Rising is awesome, I look forward to Necromancy!
Sep 13, 2010 Elemental Forums Realistic Urxen (Download Here) M. Agrippa Just found the Urxen and Quendar skin modes, and they look awesome!
Sep 12, 2010 Elemental Forums Are we supposed to be able to trade techs with the AI? Hybridvitae for pushing for tech trading
Sep 10, 2010 Elemental Forums Raven X's Profile Valentine82 na Caus you're cool and you're way more involved in modding than I am.
Sep 08, 2010 Elemental Forums To The Mod Community. w34sl3 Mod community post and inviting people to chat and share work and ideas.
Sep 08, 2010 Elemental Forums Undead Rising 2.1!!! Fixed for 1.09 (Download Here) Bobby Hardenbrook first real race/faction mod! AWESOME
Sep 08, 2010 Elemental Forums Undead Rising 2.1!!! Fixed for 1.09 (Download Here) Heavenfall undead rising 2.0
Sep 08, 2010 Elemental Forums Undead Rising 2.1!!! Fixed for 1.09 (Download Here) Gnilbert I LOVE your ghoul skins! I can't wait to download them. Karma for you!
Sep 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Undead Rising 2.1!!! Fixed for 1.09 (Download Here) w34sl3 Nice reskinning and adding elements of Ravenloft world to a mod.
Sep 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Undead Rising 2.1!!! Fixed for 1.09 (Download Here) Gravedancer Very nice!
Sep 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Undead Rising 2.1!!! Fixed for 1.09 (Download Here) marlowwe Kick ass undead mod.
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Battle of the CEO's alborrelli because you were stuck on 99. :)
Sep 05, 2010 Elemental Forums Realistic Urxen (Download Here) MageMatthew Great skinning
Sep 05, 2010 Elemental Forums Realistic Quendar Mod (Download Here) MageMatthew Modding Machine
Sep 05, 2010 Elemental Forums The Future of the Game's Mechanics James009D Good post. We need this dialogue, imo.
Sep 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Comprehensible Suggestion List (Pls Read Before Posting) Vhorthex Uhm, long deserved for all the work on the epic, and i do mean epic, suggestion thread. Cheers mate!
Sep 02, 2010 Elemental Forums Introducing the Dragonlance Mod Team (Status Report) Valentine82 You're truly awesome, you know that?
Aug 31, 2010 Elemental Forums Introducing the Dragonlance Mod Team (Status Report) theprofitclub All the best to you and your team.
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums Realistic Quendar Mod (Download Here) Yestin Great!
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums Realistic Quendar Mod (Download Here) James009D Nice work on the skin!
Aug 29, 2010 Elemental Forums What I think you guys need to do over the next few months to win people back. surlybob Post full of distilled 100-proof truth.
Aug 29, 2010 Elemental Forums Raven X's Profile SauronTheNecromancer na Got to love the Undead
Aug 28, 2010 Elemental Forums The Undead Rising (Download Here) *Pic Heavy* MageMatthew Undead !!!!
Aug 28, 2010 Elemental Forums Drug war? over? woca I didn't get through all the comment, but from the beginning you had good points and i agree with a lot of em. i absolutely hate how alcohol is legal but weed is not
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Just another newbie questions thread asteroides Great suggestion for tactical battle
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums How to Fix the Faction Creator (Work Around for Working Techs) Thizzbaby Helpful
Aug 23, 2010 Elemental Forums What happened to the community? Dariune Posts are intelligent.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time: