The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

N3rull currently has 40 karma from 40 submissions. View karma N3rull has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Wunderbar_007 na Liking my Unreal Tournament avatar on Sputnikmusic haha :)
Dec 19, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile superecnate na Good idea for the LRFs thing
Dec 08, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Please don't nerf the Vasari xalo89 Great suggestion !
Sep 02, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How do the different weapon types work? onomastikon Thanks a lot, very helpful
Aug 26, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A Starbase Guide For Entrenchment 1.051 rowanlad "Starbases are not space Gandalfs shouting "You shall not pass!" and blowing everything that enters the gravwell." Hahaha +1
Aug 23, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Heavy Cruisers Not Shooting d3n7 Useful tips for noob.
Jul 02, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums N3rull's Profile TacticalSynergy na I suspect you need more karma.
Jun 01, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Completly new anti econ strat CmdThrawn hahaha nice
Feb 18, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums So far the worst game ever babiegirl4269 good advice and the advice given directly answered a question of mine :)
Feb 09, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Capship balance list Arthanis Capships Balance List - very useful constructive feedback.
Feb 08, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This HAS to GO! ShotmanMaslo i am bored :D
Feb 06, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This HAS to GO! ShotmanMaslo arcing turns - round up to 30 karma :)
Feb 05, 2010 Stardock Forums This HAS to GO! Haree78 Good luck in your campaign :)
Feb 05, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This HAS to GO! ShotmanMaslo that HAS to GO! :)
Feb 04, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW Patch Stat Changes Forums [NEW TOPIC: CAPITAL SHIPS!! 1/2/10] Warlord Mike Defending the Orky and pointing out movement doesn't immediately justify its lower DPS
Feb 03, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Starbase banks - details SageWon Starbase Damage types
Feb 02, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This HAS to GO! Arthanis Nice Comic perfectly describing problem with ships doing silly circles instead of turning.
Feb 01, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This HAS to GO! ShotmanMaslo I think I will give you +1 karma every time I loose some ships ingame because of the arcing :))
Jan 31, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This HAS to GO! ShotmanMaslo for pointing out that f*cking arcing problem :)
Oct 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [balance issue] Vasari assaulting Vasari = screwed matchup (ed. 30.03) CaptainMagpie He has a good idea.
Oct 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums (Question) Hoshiko repair and demo bots GoaFan77 Hoshiko joke.
Oct 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire v1.18 | Entrenchment v1.04 Change Log Kitkun Hah.
Sep 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Pathfinding Annoyance VarekRaith Well said.
Aug 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment - Spoilt by Starbases. Ryat an extremely comprehensive explaination of the pros/cons of the game we love
Aug 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins is dead? EadTaes Fro saying it like it is.
Aug 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Best Capital Ships SageWon Insightful Observations re: Vas Cap Abils
Aug 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Chuck Norris facts in Sins tito_defekt Laughing my ass out!!!
Aug 03, 2009 Stardock Forums Vasari weapons discussion. Haree78 Very good post
Jul 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Quirks, Irks, and Things that Bother Me TAKE FOUR Raging Amish One of the better posters on the forums, i feel like sometimes he reads my mind and puts it up here before I can
Jul 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Patch Stat Changes Forum [NEW TOPIC: Adjudicators 8/25/09]!! JuleTron support for my idea and a good suggestion to keep it balanced.
Jul 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Any News. Please! Sethbeastalan Made a great point fabulously
Apr 10, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Nerf the damn marza Proletari you are a douche
Mar 31, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [balance issue] Vasari assaulting Vasari = screwed matchup (ed. 30.03) Dargoon999 Damn!, you're very persistent (and right), I told you this would be tough. Once again, dont give up!
Mar 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [balance issue] Vasari assaulting Vasari = screwed matchup (ed. 30.03) Dargoon999 Good argument, keep it up
Jan 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Silliness....!!!!!! :) The_Regicide Good one.
Dec 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the point of Vasari Phase Stabalizers? CoolJets RA explanation
Nov 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Please fix: AI dont destroy the phase inhibitors before running away. Rangent Very wise
Nov 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums useless capital ships? unicatsins Very good post.
Nov 18, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Point of Vulkoras..? Dieinafire Well reasoned argument
Nov 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Phase missles Haree78 Nice explanation of Phase Missile mechanics for the uninitiated.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.