The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

InfiniteVoid currently has 22 karma from 22 submissions. View karma InfiniteVoid has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 13, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need Assistance regarding TEC counter in Diplomacy 1.0 Immaterium Very helpfull regarding my questions
Jan 12, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums how do i record games? jokamojoe bcus he helped
Dec 23, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Early game help SteveJA360 replyin
Dec 22, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Victory conditions Farmer_Spree Very helpful reply
Mar 21, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Planetary Effects SIN-Imperium Thanks for reply
Feb 01, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help get me to the next level with Advent PhoenixStormcrow goodv\ advices
Jan 28, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Ok, Vasari next level info this time tnewton80 insight
Apr 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Domination unkn0wnx Helpful.
Mar 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari Phase Cloaking Ability Useless? unkn0wnx Helpful
Mar 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Are "battleship" capital ships stronger in cap vs cap ship fights? transitive fears nothing.
Feb 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari Phase Cloaking Ability Useless? Zanosan Good Idea, TY.
Jan 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why dock your strike crafts? Zanosan TY, good idea.
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari Mystery Ability? Zanosan Good answer
Dec 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Faction differances XaviorsFist offered incite
Dec 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Faction differances XaviorsFist offered insite
Dec 06, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need some advice as TEC CrowB@R Thanks for the advice
Dec 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help in Strategy nOObinator5000 because
Dec 03, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help in Strategy nOObinator5000 Because I said I would
Nov 23, 2008 Stardock Forums I need help with ship commands! delta leader for caring
Nov 06, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Getting my arse handed to me... Itharus A helpful response :)
Oct 23, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Uselessness of Superweapons Mazuo Good demonstration of logic and reason in the face of a lousy argument.
Sep 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Ship size EmperorPalpatine89 lol True dat
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.