The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Teal_Blue currently has 41 karma from 39 submissions. View karma Teal_Blue has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 28, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Released] Diplomacy Pirate Strength Mod Sinperium I gave the impression in this thread that your mod for pirates didn't help but my comment was regarding the stock ones not your mod (which did help). Necromonger apology ;) I missed the response back then.
Jan 16, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums All Hands The Federation Mod Help Needed 2 Larani64 For being so patience and responding to my thread with such detail very helpful
Nov 25, 2010 Stardock Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. control-SEVEN Happy Thanksgiving
Nov 19, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire updates G_Bison You are just so nice and sweet, it's scary. Don't change. And if that pic is you as your avatar, your very cute too...
Sep 20, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Would it be possible to make structures move? myfist0 Moving Structures
May 11, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DISTANT STARS Lore G_Bison Just pure awesome story telling!!!!!!
May 08, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Released] Diplomacy Pirate Strength Mod Tedminator :) :) :)
Apr 08, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DISTANT STARS Lore Draakjacht For being polite beyond reason. Glad to have a girl in the mix.
Feb 01, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Truly MASSIVE capitol ships! LexUnscripted Being kind & helpful, despite my cluelessness, going as far as to offer to create a mod with what I was looking for.
Jan 08, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Capital Ship Overhaul Mod (TEC/Vasari Only) RanCiD- Because
Nov 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [WIP] Tri-Pirate Mod Beta Three Released!! SteinerX Thanks for your comments about the artwork:)
Nov 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The future of SoaSE John_Cowski Very optimistic, very much a big fan of the game! Very positive. Wish all posters were like this person! Thank you!
Nov 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Teal_Blue's Profile Elethio74 na For up loading a mod just because I asked!
Aug 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mods for entrenchment? harpo99999 fair comments
May 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How Long Can You Keep Sins Running on a Laptop Without Overheating? kyogre12 For being awesome!! And giving me karma:)
Apr 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Playing against hard AI Reznaak For replying to my thread and giving me advice!
Apr 23, 2009 WinCustomize Forums What is the best anti-virus software? Wizard1956 Great post,very true.
Apr 23, 2009 WinCustomize Forums What is the best anti-virus software? Cynthdivide Great post. In time I see you being a great member here. :)
Apr 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Out of Fuel and ReFuel idea for mod Kreeargh The ideas just keep comeing. Good Job keep it up.
Apr 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FireFall mini-mod v2.1 :) vfa113 Rapid responce too posts and making a cool mod.
Mar 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FireFall mini-mod v2.1 :) RanCiD- Firefall!
Mar 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FireFall mini-mod v2.1 :) RanCiD- Awsome firefall mod.
Mar 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Release] StarFall Mod!! :) ollibert very responsive and engaged. top mod, top service!!!!
Mar 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Does a "fear" of experienced (or pro) players keep you from playing Sins online? Ashain Very interesting post, and I often use the WOW comparison when I look at other games. Don't necessarily agree with everything you said, but was one of the most well thought out posts i've read in a while.
Mar 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Release] StarFall Mod!! :) ShadowMastiff2468 It's TEAL! 'nuff said!
Mar 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Release] StarFall Mod!! :) ShadowMastiff2468 +1, +1, +1, +1.....till you get karmic overload +_+
Mar 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Release] StarFall Mod!! :) ShadowMastiff2468 No.1 mod in Entrenchment!!!!
Feb 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums (Fixed!! Thank You) Need Help Please Converting Mesh files to Text Please harpo99999 for correctly guessing the source of my nick. harpo
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Silliness....!!!!!! :) ShadowMastiff2468 YOU THE BEST!!!!!
Jan 10, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is it Possible to Increase or Decrease the size of the CapitalShips? ShadowMastiff2468 Ever so happy!!! KEEP IT UP TEAL! YOU ROCK!!!!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW QUESTION: ADDING ABILITIES in entity.def folder (where it is located..how to do it)!! ShadowMastiff2468 Another one for the road and the positive notes!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mini Mod "The Last Advent..." ShadowMastiff2468 Another +1..why? Well 'cus unfortunately I can't give out more than 1..at a time :(! Or else you'd be drowned under 'em!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW QUESTION: ADDING ABILITIES in entity.def folder (where it is located..how to do it)!! ShadowMastiff2468 Awesome player and great modder!!! Persistant till the end, always kind and extremely helpful! Overall, incredibly nice guy!
Nov 13, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Battle of Mazari (updated) ShadowMastiff2468 You dare ask for a reson..come on! THIS IS TEAL! THE most inspiring guy on this entire forum! Just read all his posts on trying to make this game even better and you'll understand! Hell, if we would add just a portion of his ideas, this game would become
Nov 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] 7 DEADLY SINS : by DANMAN GAMES (DANMAN3712) ver 2.5 BETA 3 AVAILABLE to the PUBLIC! donnor11 Free Karma
Oct 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modding for Vista...? ShadowMastiff2468 Supportive and extremely active! Keep it up Teal! ;)
Oct 28, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums changing beam colors StCobalt suggestion
Oct 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mini Mod "The Last Advent..." scratch151 Posting a lot, seems to be good at modding, and only 1 karma? I don't think so.
Oct 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Research Items... :) dfalken Nice attitude
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.