The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

sareth01 currently has 38 karma from 38 submissions. View karma sareth01 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 08, 2016 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Post Here if you want Sins of a Solar Empire 2 WOEaintME Sins 2 Plz
Oct 14, 2015 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Post Here if you want Sins of a Solar Empire 2 GulpDragondawn great idea!
Jan 28, 2015 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Where will this game be in 6 months? raalee agree with post
Oct 16, 2013 Elemental Forums The American constitution isn't very complicated Kantok #3 is an excellent point. Excellent.
Sep 16, 2013 JoeUser Forums It's just a game people! Game developer harassment on the rise... LORD-ORION
Sep 08, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums It's just a game people! Game developer harassment on the rise... myfist0 great points
Aug 15, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How to Win Online; Youtube Tips Paravox 4being kind yo
Dec 28, 2012 GalCiv II Forums So, you want to make a game? gfulton Spirit!
Sep 17, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums In defence of Rebellion... don't change anything!!! Seleuceia Agree entirely...
Sep 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums VR: still banned ARESIV For a good post.
Jun 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Balance changes in upcoming 1.02 patch... Fiskonian mount and blade
Jun 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums COULD Sins have a pro scene? OddskiBoddski SPACE PONIES!
Jun 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Seleuceia na For continually providing sincere and thoughtfull feedback...don't always agree with your ideas, but I always respect them...
Jun 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mobile starbases for all factions ShadowSlayer56 your moving star-bases thread and all of your counter points
May 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Establishing Priorities for Balance [Updated for Release] Sinperium Admittedly one of the best avatars.
May 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Establishing Priorities for Balance [Updated for Release] axxo2 u pic the pic as ur avatar lol :)
May 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Pathetic, FUBAR, Pitiful, Embarassing Multiplayer System. Good Job Stardock/Ironclad! Polistes That is a nice post there karma for you.
Apr 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why the vasari are going to be stupidly overpowered in rebellion. Xak02 Able to convey complex ideas in a productive manner.
Apr 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What Early-Mid-End game terms mean as applied to the game. OddskiBoddski Quite handy
Apr 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Balance vs AI] Research Victory Too Easy for AIs? TheEvidence Cool idea.
Apr 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Addition of Titans possibly hurting Sins gameplay and balance XubXub Friendly responses, good feedback. Might have a bacon farm.
Apr 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Strategy and Tactics for a Beginner Flibaboua Awesome post, really helpful for a beginner like myself - and as soon as I can get online I'll add you. I'd love to talk in-game about tactics and the like :)
Apr 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Seleuceia na For interesting ideas in regards to Rebellion and being generally supportive of others' ideas....
Apr 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Please when, I need Advent + Vasari !! genesis666 nice one
Apr 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Suggestion: automatic Z - axis construction via "formations" TerribleNate Well thought out idea.
Mar 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Moon diversity LupusVir These are really good ideas. Especially the asteroid belt one. Well thought out.
Mar 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Moon diversity satrack Good idea
Mar 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Moon diversity AftertheFall good job
Sep 18, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Project for Stardock! SithLordAJ Turns out you were right: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/09/110915144828.htm
Jul 31, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 10 hours in, uninstalled. aldarian :D nice
Jul 10, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile WizardOfOzzy na did the same for Sinperium. I enjoyed reading your discussions that were off the topic in Vasari back story.
May 16, 2011 Stardock Forums OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!! the_Monk couldn't have said it better myself!
May 16, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!! myfist0 very articulate
May 16, 2011 GalCiv II Forums OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!! aeligos cuz u deserve it
May 11, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari Sins Backstory Sinperium Thanks--nice pointers. I'll add some changes and new material tomorrow.
Apr 05, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Seleuceia na For good strategy regarding Advent suicide plays...
Dec 15, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Tech stealing numerarius5988am I'd prefer a Marine Boarding Ship for the TEC, but the ability to capture technologies from an enemy would be cool. In C&C Red Alert, there were actual units called Spies which did just this.
Nov 26, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Release of Starcraft 2 seems to have dramatically decreased Sins activity :-( a110 you beat him
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000046   Page Render Time: