The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

SageWon currently has 43 karma from 43 submissions. View karma SageWon has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide sotolauro Nice topic really constructive
Jun 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Establishing Priorities for Balance [Updated for Release] JuleTron thanks for the compliment
May 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums List of techs for each sub faction Scudhawk Useful information arrangement
May 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Volt_Cruelerz na gifted me Rebellion
Apr 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile MayallCommunion na I think you know why im givint you this, ^^ thank you.
Apr 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums TAR (Truce Amongst Rogues) still too powerfull? sareth01 For support in my TAR thread
Sep 30, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Increase cooldown of ion bolt Greyfox2 for proving a point
Mar 30, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Super Weapon Summary ZombiesRus5 Superweapon summary!
May 18, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Do I play Entrenchement or Diplomacy? Dual_CoRed thx alot
Feb 24, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Entrenchment Artifacts (picture) ThreeLeafIvy Helping me identify artifacts by picture for my work on the Sins of a Solar Empire Wiki.
Feb 23, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins AI difficullty runesia nice info
Jan 11, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Which is The Best race? Commander_Exile For answering my question in a way that was easy to understand, and realativly quickly.
Sep 07, 2009 Stardock Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide chris0101 Spent a great deal of effort to summarize the descriptions of the capital ships - also kept it up to date with the latest patch.
Jul 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Short game basics vain Thanks for the advice!
Jun 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide DrazharLn Extremely useful Cap-ship guide
Apr 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Trade port routes JSW_Ballz Has a great set of links explaining trade ports.
Apr 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A question about Entrenchment... pdboddy The answer I was looking for. :)
Apr 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide Veqryn good post
Mar 11, 2009 Stardock Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide ArcadiaNemetai Very helpful cap ship guide
Feb 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide Vitamin J Great analysis. I've been looking everywhere to figure out exactly what incendiary shells does!
Jan 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums searching for artifacts Xtremsteel helpful tip! THX
Jan 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Entrenchment Artifacts (picture) Fujuki I've been waiting for pics for a while now, thax.
Jan 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide Cykur Great Informative Post on Capital Ships
Jan 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Lots of questions from a new player ReadyMan Helpful and posts links to add to the information!
Jan 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need help with map Maelstrom playing as vasari garv222 Gave helpful advice for winning a certain map with Vasari.
Jan 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Entrenchment Artifacts (picture) Saturn4Him resourcefullness
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide Scott_the_Snow Helpful post with Cap ship info and comparison.
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide MindsEye Awesome cap guide
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide maxiwill good work!
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide Crowsbane Well worth it. Informative post. Would give 2karma if I could
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.2 Cap Ship Ability Guide TheSpydyr Great post with good info available.
Dec 24, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Entrenchment Artifacts (picture) kyle blais he posted what the three entrenchment artifacts are with a picture
Dec 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Entrenchment Artifacts (picture) artifaxx useful thread
Dec 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Entrenchment Artifacts (picture) Teal :) for all the hard work, thanks !!
Dec 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Entrenchment Artifacts (picture) Jackian Good Find about entrenchment artifacts
Dec 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Entrenchment Artifacts (picture) CommanderAdama Good Thread
Dec 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Entrenchment Artifacts (picture) UEF Soldier More karma! Good find :)
Dec 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Entrenchment Artifacts (picture) Spartan Artifacts find!
Dec 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Creating Longest Trade Lines Scott_the_Snow Helpful post concerning Trade Post building.
Dec 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Trading Posts SVD997 Very helpful info.
Dec 06, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need some advice as TEC CrowB@R Thanks for the tips in my thread!
Oct 23, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Culture vs Trade Dieinafire eloquence
Oct 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Fighting on multiple fronts? Samurye Because You have a cool name and picture. Obi-Wan is cool!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.