The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Fokxnim currently has 51 karma from 50 submissions. View karma Fokxnim has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 20, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Stant123 na For taking me into triple digit Karma, I shall get you started on the second half of your journey to the same milestone.
Mar 22, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Journals of John Barrere gutterball123 good story
Mar 15, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Novel SIN-Imperium Restitution for my heinous oversight.
Feb 25, 2010 Stardock Forums Sins of a Solar Empire 2 anyone Whiskey144 supporting my point
Jan 03, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale gutterball123 Awesome story
Dec 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums SOFASE Story- Vasari Breakthrough demonsnake0420 For helping me reliase some errors in my story and not being a jerk about it, but a helpful tutor/friend.
Nov 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Dark_Daemon Awesome story.
Nov 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Fokxnim's Profile thalatos na great history , thx
Nov 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Start with Entrenchment? HazardFreeman Prompt and helpful response
Nov 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums AAR/Sins war story CrusaderScott Nice aar!
Nov 10, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums TDN CallenExile pre-emptive anti-jackass post. beat me to it.
Oct 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is Entrenchment worth the extra loot? Darksxx for being a nice guy! Thanks!
Oct 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Cinematic mode idea numerarius5988am Good Screenshot Thread idea, perhaps you should start it.
Oct 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari History and Culture astrapecrith crazy good
Sep 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari History and Culture -Ue_Carbon For taking the high road.
Sep 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari History and Culture Allegiance86 Has a very imaginative view of the races of SoaSE
Jul 29, 2009 WinCustomize Forums And for my second post here.... (i lost my karma!) ***FIXED*** Wizard1956 Here's 2 from WC <:)
Jul 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale DNA101 FOR THE AWESOME STORY KEEP WRITING!!! or else!!
Jul 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Legourou I loved your stories, Guy. Sat here for hours reading them all. :D Good work. don't give up. *thumbs-up*
Jun 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Tsurani For a Really AWESOME STORY keep it up!
May 31, 2009 Stardock Forums Super Challenge TheRezonator for telling CenturionJixra whats been coming for him and what ive been thinking about him for ages!!
May 31, 2009 Stardock Forums Super Challenge TheRezonator for telling CenturionJixra whats been coming for him and what ive been thinking about him for ages!!
May 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale just_jim Very imaginative!
May 25, 2009 Stardock Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Canthon This guy is writing REALLY great fan fiction
May 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale SlothSacks You have been working hard to deliver us a great story and I appreciate that. :)
May 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale ViperVenom117 For writing a great story
Apr 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale godoggo Story of Awesomeness! keep it coming!
Apr 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale SlothSacks ........
Apr 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale SlothSacks for writing amazing story for sins
Apr 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale SlothSacks for being awsome
Apr 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale CorKnight04 Your story is awesome man i love it
Apr 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Ackerman74 great
Mar 31, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale flankers1010 Woah!! Amazing Literary skills!
Mar 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [THOUGHTS] The Threat To The Vasari ze_doom kool storys!!!
Mar 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Varsi1 great story
Mar 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale JJBuck2 Awesome fan fiction
Mar 10, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Jrla21 Very good story. Read mine and see if you like it. It's called 'Retribution'.
Mar 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale 3DMarine Awesome story man.
Mar 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale mcox tenacity
Feb 28, 2009 Stardock Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Juggernaut10 Awesome, realistic, and well developed fan fiction!
Feb 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale israil nice story
Feb 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Cptn_Miller good stories
Feb 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale brysoon spending a lot of time makeing an amazing story
Feb 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale CreditSuisse His story should be in a book
Feb 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Itharus Kept me entertained while I was procrastinating.
Feb 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale G_Bison good story. just found it the other day....
Feb 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Cptn_Miller GREAT STORY !!!!
Feb 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Fujuki Your story is cool. Keep up the good work.
Jan 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Fujuki Dude, you have been, like, totally useful. Thanks!
Jan 14, 2009 Stardock Forums Sinners - your favorite Sin's tale Bobthewalrus u not alone
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.