The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

DirtySanchezz currently has 87 karma from 87 submissions. View karma DirtySanchezz has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 16, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums {RELEASED} map updateing program v2.0.1 mikefacciola because your a dirty sanchezz
Jun 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Player and Pirate Only Game Pbhead LOLZ one of the best jokes ever.
Apr 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Smurfing on Rebellion Qu4r For proper attitude
Apr 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is Wail of the Sacrificed overpowered? mcintire For losing the most epic way possible
Apr 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Multiplayer Questions Hazblade Helpful
Apr 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Updated Custom Map Pack is now available! (July 14, 2012) Dekent mappack
Apr 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Updated Custom Map Pack is now available! (July 14, 2012) boshimi336 He's alright sometimes. ^_-'
Mar 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Ok, I won my first multiplayer rebellion game 137 nice informative answer
Feb 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums THE BETA HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED SOMETIME DURING MARCH!!! Sinperium I have noticed you making a real effort to attract people to the game over the past few weeks in particular. Kudos sir!
Jan 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Multiplayer: Worth it? primvirlaux great intro!
Nov 16, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile lanesra111 na I was only playing second multi player online and he was very helpful and sound regarding overall game play.
Sep 25, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1st person expansion bioemerl good anology
Aug 31, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 4 goodness sake-Where is the beta ? Wrath89 Thanks for the backup.
Aug 17, 2011 Stardock Forums On the verge of tears over a stupid game problem HikaruMakoto Thanks
Aug 07, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins merchandiise GoaFan77 Space pony plushie reference.
Jul 25, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Titan Concern BlackHawk141 Active Member of the Sins Forums. Great Guy too.
Jun 06, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Do I need Entrenchment and Diplomacy?? Spartan_27 very helpful
Jun 06, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Do I need Entrenchment and Diplomacy?? Spartan_27 good reply
May 29, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Orgovs are severely Overpowered Sinperium Completely agree on this one Sanchez...and Derek's a bitchy wanker.
May 27, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 3v3/4v4/5v5 UK/EU Games 7PM GMT - 0 the_lemming very helpful post, encouraging :)
May 25, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Request to Devs for Improved Build Order (and scuttle structure-replace with other structure) Queuing duskguy good point, i found the same problem annoying in game
May 23, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums MultiCore-Support?! Yarlen For making love the ancient greek way - made me laugh.
May 12, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New replay -- 5v5 pro game SivCorp Awesome Replay, thanks!
Apr 23, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire–Trinity on Sale This Weekend ag_1988 Kind words and good advice!
Feb 04, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile bluesuns na cool guy
Jan 29, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Getting owned by viscous ai N3rull Hail the Messiah of multiplayer Sins! How can one watch his endless efforts and stay untouched?
Jan 12, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Stuff the community wants in Sins 2 mascan Insightful ideas for Sins 2
Dec 15, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Newbie - A choice of Race SteveJA360 helping out
Aug 31, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DirtySanchezz's Profile FBICamper na Thanks man :D
Jul 29, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Once you scout a system is scouted, allow players to see where everything was exmultiplayer good idea
Jul 21, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Questions: Constructor & modding ZombiesRus5 Consistency in message :P
Jul 12, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DirtySanchezz's Profile mbhagenaar na Giving some good tips for micro. Like the helpful reply he gave.
Jul 07, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Requesting help about custom map Madix2009 Helped me on the forum and gived usefull informations.
Jun 21, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Race choice klecser honest feedback
May 25, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NPC Game AxelRider Awesome response, thanks!
May 25, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A BETTER ONLINE GAME FOR EVERYONE myfist0 TOPs tiny URL
May 24, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Thread for thoughts on sins 2 ZombiesRus5 Sins 2 Ideas
May 20, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I'm Brand New - Will be looking to play online MsCabbage For writing one of longest response to a question I have had!
May 16, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Do I play Entrenchement or Diplomacy? Dual_CoRed thx alot bro
Apr 12, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Old player wanting an update on this game... MrPeebuddy Took the time to write a very good response to my post.
Mar 13, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums So long...farewell... SIN-Imperium Karma to the positive ones!
Mar 01, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Alternate Sins of a Solar Empire Forum HubridNoxx thanks.
Mar 01, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Does a "fear" of experienced (or pro) players keep you from playing Sins online? SIN-Imperium Oooh..a constructive suggestion--yay!
Feb 17, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Diplomacy gets separate Lobby -- Will new Trinity purchasers know about the Entrenchment players? DessanT He needs it, lol
Feb 12, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is diplomacy realistic? GJDriessen For engaging into the discussion
Feb 04, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What's the Best Sins Mod? -Ue_Carbon Voting for DS! Looking forward to your DS inspired maps!
Jan 31, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Strange Things Are Afoot At The Circle-K worldstrider Thanks
Jan 28, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Game Speeds Dancinghat helpful
Jan 27, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Fixing the Forum worldstrider Good answer
Jan 17, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Looking for Onlineplayer Sins of a Galactic Empire ( SOGE V1.0e ) Teradoc2000 helpful input !!!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.