The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Raging Amish currently has 79 karma from 77 submissions. View karma Raging Amish has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Assailants vs Illuminators smoothtrooper Helping me understand mitigation
Jun 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums An Apology and a Request for Advice KerrekCruiser Good post about countering illums with flak
Jun 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums An Apology and a Request for Advice gugabalog Putting effort into the community and not being an elitist "pro" player. Thank you for your courtesy
Jun 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums LRMs need a real fix mbaron888 Very patient with us noobs and explains tactics in great detail. Thanks.
May 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [_] vs. DT --- IT'S ON! tyr222 For helpin me Whoop BiA in clan match, and for some reason it seem like angry amish should have good karma right?
Dec 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] matthewthegreat very helpful Unit Guide!!! Thanks!!!
Dec 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Short Version and Long Version:::Illuminator Spammers: How To Beat Them Edited: 11/10/09 matthewthegreat thanks for the Illuminator Spammers: How To Beat Them guide
Oct 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] dunkellic our unite guide should be a sticky :)
Sep 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] Pippu A lot of time and effort have gone into this guide which is clearly appreciated by the community.
Sep 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] BarlowBrad Awesome Ship Guide!
Aug 28, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] iluminated for a fabulous UNIT GUIDE
Aug 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] contributions to the community
Aug 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Question about big battles with enemy cpu (single player...obviously) For helping me feel better about focus firing all the time and telling me about shield mitigation. Good job old chap!
Aug 05, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] U teh man
Aug 05, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] Cool thing.
Aug 03, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums TEC Lovers Beware The ship guide
Jul 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Fighters V Bombers TheFifthHorseman He has investigated thoroughly the topics he discusses, and describes the facets of a topic succinctly and in sufficient detail
Jul 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Carriers, the new spam for v1.1 Howdidudothat Great Advice.
Jul 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Fighters V Bombers yommers good exp Fighter V Bombers
Jun 24, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Short Version and Long Version:::Illuminator Spammers: How To Beat Them Edited: 11/10/09 ScaldingHotSoup Knows what the hell he is talking about in general.
Jun 15, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums When do you utilize trade posts? Burkalicious A wonderfully developed and thought out post on early game trade port economy. Definitely worth reading for any aspiring economist.
Jun 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Short Version and Long Version:::Illuminator Spammers: How To Beat Them Edited: 11/10/09 cdn-celt A well formulated post that gave me ideas for fleet compositions.
Jun 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Slow Start theRetroboy Good summary of online building queue
Jun 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums About Culture. theRetroboy Good summary.
May 13, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Viable Strategy, Counters, Replays, and Tips 1.05 Ke5trel +1 for opening up a can of worms, Soase will never be the same :P
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time: