The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Raging Amish currently has 79 karma from 77 submissions. View karma Raging Amish has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 21, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums If you don't want to play a rushing MP match boshimi336 100% correct on this.
Jun 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Balance: The Good, The Bad, and the "wait.....what?" ChaoticMagician Wonderful to see you again! I missed your analyses.
Jun 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Balance: The Good, The Bad, and the "wait.....what?" ZombiesRus5 For the Good, Bad and WTF
Jun 07, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] DarkHiro Ship guide was very useful. Showed me things about the Vasari I didn't know.
May 29, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] Czaran Wrote a cool quide
Apr 11, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] MrSlawa Very helpful thread but need to be updated
Feb 21, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] GJDriessen For the excellent guide, an update would be great though!
Feb 08, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] Sergeant_Jezza Awesome guide, gave me lots of tips :P
Nov 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Raging Amish's Profile Zlotbot na good job
Nov 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] DarkFour i wish you added more unit pics
Nov 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Roles In Multiplayer ( NOW WITH REPLAYS) : Aggressor, Econimizer, Defender Darkpolitika very good
Nov 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How will this benefit online players? GoaFan77 Amish logic shows through again.
Nov 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The LF/Scout fleet, a Response CallenExile For attempting to educate people on the use of Scouts. And this awsome posting.
Nov 05, 2009 Demigod Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game smithers43 very funny post
Oct 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Roles In Multiplayer ( NOW WITH REPLAYS) : Aggressor, Econimizer, Defender lich1989 Great guide
Oct 15, 2009 Demigod Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game kurthnaga great "i would give you karma but..." nice avatar
Oct 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment replays (1.04) PHI_Spooky good replays
Oct 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums gettin into mid game strategy questions thlogan very helpful
Sep 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] RAKK Community Balance MOD v1.01 by (for the moment) Raging Amish DrazharLn Mod update for a really useful mod
Aug 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] DrazharLn Guide of glory!
Aug 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums IT IS KOK SAYIST HIM/TEC FAILURE/Little Known Facts for the cocky and dilusional TEC Commander kyogre12 For being awesome!
Aug 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Calculated: Trade Ports vs. Refineries Volt_Cruelerz There is no single reason. Amish simply deserves it for more reasons than I can possibly hope to count.
Aug 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] RAKK Community Balance MOD v1.01 by (for the moment) Raging Amish V Spenting their time and effort contructively on the forum helping others. Also, to hopfully balance Sins and thus breathe new life into the Multiplayer aspect of the game.
Aug 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Best Capital Ship Ability Set EVER!! SageWon Best Cap Abil Set
Aug 10, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] RAKK Community Balance MOD v1.01 by (for the moment) Raging Amish Kitkun Modded.
Aug 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] RAKK Community Balance MOD v1.01 by (for the moment) Raging Amish EmpReb For making a mod that gives reason for LFs to be use in MP
Aug 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Shield Mitigation and Strike Craft Extremor for giving a hint on a complex issue
Aug 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help An Amishman Out Kitkun Moddin'.
Aug 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari weapons discussion. Vaihlor thx for the chart
Jul 31, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums LF Vs LRMs, a possible strategy FlyingTacoLord helping out a newbie like me
Jul 29, 2009 WinCustomize Forums And for my second post here.... (i lost my karma!) ***FIXED*** Wizard1956 Here's 2 from WC <:)
Jul 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Balance] LRFS vs. HC's & Other Needed Fixes/Balances *Repost* EadTaes Finally someone else publicly taking a stance VS Balance and the next expansion.
Jul 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Spontaneous Combustion klinefelter0 Explaining how a game mechanic works, which I thought was a bug.
Jul 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Homeworld Population Upgrade vain Very nice guide on the homeplanet upgrade. Thanks!
Jul 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Homeworld Population Upgrade Volt_Cruelerz answering a very important question about the start of a game.
Jul 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Combat Values Gil102 Great answers to good questions.
Jul 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dumb question G_Bison help on Vasari starbase....Bison....
Jul 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Combat Values Extremor for the fast and overall helpful answer within the magical 2 hour interval
Jul 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums JohnJames Alias SageWon Smurfs
Jun 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] memento82 helpful post
Jun 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A bit of thanks and a request KerrekCruiser Thanks again for the countering advice given in previous thread.
Jun 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A bit of thanks and a request KerrekCruiser Keeping me in a game despite many requests to have me kicked because they were more experienced.
Jun 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums TEC strategy jquintero122 helpful info
Jun 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Scouts & Scout Rushing: The Explanation (Developer Input would be appreciated) ScaldingHotSoup Well-thought out and informative. Thanks for the post!
Jun 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Lums are FUBAR (Very broken) Part 2 Derek06 Scout tactics
Jun 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Assailants vs Illuminators Scoutter Raging is a wealth of information
Jun 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Scouts & Scout Rushing: The Explanation (Developer Input would be appreciated) Gil102 Very informative explanation of the 'Scout rush.' Thanks!
Jun 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Scouts & Scout Rushing: The Explanation (Developer Input would be appreciated) dryerflyer because Ascension is wrong in every post
Jun 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unit Guide: FAQ [complete] Volt_Cruelerz Creating the most comprehensive ship information guide yet.
Jun 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Assailants vs Illuminators Gil102 Great shield mitigation explanation.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time: