The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

CanadaMan777 currently has 23 karma from 23 submissions. View karma CanadaMan777 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 02, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Features Desired Kitkun Yes.
Mar 03, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of the Prophets [MOD] Whited20 very responsible... with a good attitude
Feb 28, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums CanadaMan777's Profile Whited20 na Making halo ( the awsomest game in the world) even better!
Oct 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums CanadaMan777's Profile Cheif50 na Leading the Halo Mod
Apr 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Juggernaut10 Leading the Halo Mod! Thanks for making it happen!
Mar 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Juggernaut10 Leading THE Halo mod for Sins!!
Feb 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Redlightning Working on my favorite Halo mod out there... :D Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the release. X3
Oct 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums MobileDefense and Gravity Well Battles Teal For being nice. And explaining something i didn't quite understand at first. :)
Oct 15, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Crazy_Barks nice work on the halo mods
Sep 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Camcan13 gave me karma
Jul 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Aridias Great work on the halo mod.
Jul 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? All_Under_Heaven keep it up
Jul 23, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Aridias Great video
Jul 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Thomas Fife he brought to the mod a work of art
Jul 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Aridias Doing a good job of organising and creating a mod, also for keeping the halo thread on topic for so long.
Jun 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Thomas Fife he's contributing greatly to what will be a great mod
May 31, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? NeroToxin This kid is the mod forum leader. Hes always on. Hes always helping. Hes always willing and never gives up. Plus hes putting together one of the best mods to be for this game. The halo mod. Everyone should give him a big round of a plause for this Forum g
May 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Imchicken1 The work he has put into the halo mod
May 24, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? Fish Face McGee For putting hard work towards making a mod for all of the Sins-playing Halo fans.
May 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? All_Under_Heaven helpful
May 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Replacing Player Pictures with your favorite sci-fi characters Helioforge Inspiring Fourth Race coding attempt
May 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] 7 DEADLY SINS : by DANMAN GAMES (DANMAN3712) ver 2.5 BETA 6 AVAILABLE to the PUBLIC! DANMAN3712 Always helps me out answering people's questions for me when I am not around to do so. A very important member of my team. DANMAN
May 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Halo MOD? milk mclane making a great mod
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.