The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Stant123 currently has 165 karma from 144 submissions. View karma Stant123 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun BLAME HIM
Jul 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun 0.o
Jul 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Disabling mines PeTTs0n Helpful response!
Jul 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun ICING ON THE CAKE
Jul 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Karma for you
Jul 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - Rebellion ALPHA Released! [13/07/12] Ryat For helping out.
Jun 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun such poetry
Jun 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread DJ-Lethal Helped give a solution to my question relating planet bonuses.
Jun 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - Rebellion ALPHA Released! [13/07/12] Draakjacht I'm with ya
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Oranossss
Jun 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Darn that Draak
Jun 09, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. IROKONESS That's a nice green avatar Stant123. :)
May 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - Rebellion ALPHA Released! [13/07/12] Draakjacht Flat Possums!
May 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread CommisarHark Good guy
May 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium Thanks for helping on the Modder's thread.
Apr 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile AseOfSpadez na Helpful as hell. Youre not even on the ds team but can handle the Q&A better than anyone except perhaps ryat(its close) And i agree, steam can kiss my balls.
Mar 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Official Distant Stars multiplayer role call!!! Draakjacht Steamers can kiss my ass
Mar 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Mod] Mad Scientist rozza09 wincustomize just crapped all over filefactory!lol -rozza09
Feb 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Invisible pics?
Feb 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] TotalEffects Complete Particle Conversion mod for Diplomacy 1.034 UPDATE 12/17/11 KrdaxDrkrun Thanks for your help with my mod!
Feb 02, 2012 WinCustomize Forums GC2 Forums and how they fail when compared to Elemental or SINS Wizard1956 please don't scribble on the webpages. <;)
Jan 28, 2012 WinCustomize Forums The Impulse/Steam scam: Gamestop is selling Steam client required software on Impulse Wizard1956 Excellent reply.<:)
Jan 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium He did a mod for me. Lazy left out the GSD but still...
Jan 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. G_Bison LMAO!!!!!!
Jan 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium Thanks for the mod tip.
Jan 21, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium Thanks for the ton of good info on the modder answer thread Stant. Here's a cookie.
Jan 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Draakjacht For the lolz
Jan 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Was My Idea -Ue_Carbon Pure Win.
Jan 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Was My Idea Ryat lol funny
Jan 19, 2012 GalCiv II Forums Megaupload taken down by FBI–Anonymous takes down DOJ, Universal Music, RIAA, MPAA websites GW Swicord TinyURL is crap regardless of real URL lengths. Truth in domain names!
Jan 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Mod] Mad Scientist zebramatt Two words. Mad Scientist.
Jan 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums GTX 560 vs Radeon HD 6870 Whisker_Fish Cooking for helping me pick a GPU
Jan 17, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Lavo_2 Not only did you answer the question, but you got me to laugh.
Jan 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Development Time Whisker_Fish For being an evil mastermind and knowing when the beta will come out.. or at least a good guess.
Jan 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the Diameter of a Gravity Well? Whisker_Fish For answering a question I didn't even ask.
Jan 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Whisker_Fish na One Super Cookie, for knowing where and what my Pic is.
Jan 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Sinperium Thanks for the input on Lavo's mod questions.
Jan 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Galaxy Forge - Beginners Guide Ridiculas Good Very specific advise
Jan 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile -Ue_Carbon na For being 16% Me.
Jan 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums SOA Mod problems. TechCommander helped out with trouble shooting for the mods.
Jan 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Lavo_2 Thanks for the help!
Jan 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - Rebellion ALPHA Released! [13/07/12] Draakjacht Your game pack is freaking awesome
Jan 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun NICE!!!
Jan 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Player Introductions KrdaxDrkrun ^_^
Jan 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - Rebellion ALPHA Released! [13/07/12] Ryat For working hard on the mods.
Dec 30, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Draakjacht na because it turns up to 100.
Dec 26, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - Rebellion ALPHA Released! [13/07/12] Draakjacht For an awesome Hannukah present.
Dec 26, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile BadTune na For his mini-mod christmas gift
Dec 21, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - Rebellion ALPHA Released! [13/07/12] ChaosMaster130 Answered my questions with detailed info.
Dec 09, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums SoaSE Goes Steampunk -Requesting an Audience n1k10s More than helpful with well-thought out ideas.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.