The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Cerevox currently has 13 karma from 13 submissions. View karma Cerevox has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Dec 16, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental's biggest problem... Werewindlefr An almost exhaustive list of where this game needs major improvements. All the items on this least will need a major overhaul to make the game worthwhile.
Dec 16, 2010 Elemental Forums Champion Enhancement. chanter45 Thanks for the post!
Feb 28, 2010 Elemental Forums Demon studies Tasunke Lengthened Presence in the Elemental Debate; Sparring partner.
Feb 23, 2010 Elemental Forums Idea for Explorable, Close-Up Areas Expack For providing invaluable points regarding my ideas.
Feb 18, 2010 Elemental Forums Lose to win? ubernaught /me sends a corpse cart to the gates of your evil empire in tribute to that awesome post
Feb 17, 2010 Elemental Forums Channeled Spellcasting GW Swicord "Offended? I appreciate having my arguments dissected."
Feb 16, 2010 Elemental Forums Channeler Births tenchifew really good ideas
Feb 15, 2010 Elemental Forums Achievement based building and unit bonus (Resolving the game being won in the first 10 min & then spending the next 2 hours going through the motions) GhostKingGeorge great point
Feb 13, 2010 Elemental Forums HORROR MARKS. CURSES. INSANITY. Ozar Helping fight the masochists
Feb 10, 2010 Elemental Forums Marrying Up for folks at the Top Wintersong Keep flapping the wings!
Feb 10, 2010 Elemental Forums Neutral or just Faking It Dr Franknfurter Lots of thoughts, all good. (and lots of posts)
Feb 09, 2010 Elemental Forums Question About factions MichaelCook I like you cursed items idea :)
Feb 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Please eliminate the Child Genetics Code. MagicwillNZ A: You've made enough posts to deserve Karma. B: You'd be all over me... if you were an elf... and had double D's... heck, I don't know your gender.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.