The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

KillzEmAllGod currently has 8 karma from 8 submissions. View karma KillzEmAllGod has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 26, 2010 Elemental Forums Old Armor and Weapons valentineheart82 Thanks a ton, the stupid [code] function on this forum is just buggy but you can use a [spoiler] tag instead.
Apr 02, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Yearbook Altaux post 77
Apr 01, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Yearbook Twilight_Storm Revenge on whiskey for double posting to get Page 3...
Apr 01, 2010 Demigod Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game GM-morpheas768 hbhkjygyouy
Mar 21, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums "I would give you karma, but. . ." Game Xer07 Caught w/ mah hand in the cookie jar...
Mar 20, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game Twilight_Storm In honor of the Unofficial "Give Pointless Karma Day!"
Mar 19, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums You Fail- The Forum Game IrationalFear for free
Mar 19, 2010 Demigod Forums The Chatroom GM-morpheas768 finally someone who I agree with
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.