The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

winstar4 currently has 47 karma from 15 submissions. View karma winstar4 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Dec 17, 2011 WinCustomize Forums why do some people slag off windowblinds Jafo and some karma to you, too
Oct 07, 2011 WinCustomize Forums 's Profile ffousa na You just wonderfull!!!
Jun 18, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Happy Birthday, Curtis! cplair Because we're 2 of a kind WinStar! Love you my friend!
Jun 18, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Congrats to Xiandi, WC’s Newest Master Skinner! Xiandi Thank you! :)
Feb 16, 2011 WinCustomize Forums New Wincustomize Milestone amitsaran for no.1 ss downloads.
Jan 11, 2011 WinCustomize Forums No App Left Behind DrJBHL Excellent reply. My thanks.
Jan 06, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Another Nice Article About Fences DrJBHL Thanks for your attention to the articles about Fences. :)
Dec 10, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Welcome WC’s Newest Mod–DrJBHL! DrJBHL Thanx!
Oct 13, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Welcome our Newest Master Skinner: Vampothika (aka Kitty) Vampothika thankyou =)
Mar 19, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Take a Look at These Desktops! cplair No where nearly enough for you!
Mar 19, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Take a Look at These Desktops! cplair Not enough Karma Bro!
Feb 13, 2009 WinCustomize Forums February Promotions cplair Promotion Karma! It's about damn time!
Nov 06, 2008 WinCustomize Forums October Promotions.... cplair Cause you need more!
Oct 07, 2008 WinCustomize Forums October Promotions.... cplair For being my bro! I'm astonished you only have one, so here's some for you!
Jun 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums cplair is another year older cplair It's an honor being the first of many for you! You're a great person to know
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.