The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

MottiKhan currently has 152 karma from 104 submissions. View karma MottiKhan has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Apr 02, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Forum Update - April 2, 2009 Wizard1956 your "edit" was funny!<:)
Apr 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Forum Update - April 2, 2009 GHenrikG you did not have typos!!
Apr 01, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Which techs do you research first? Scoutdog Replied to my survey.
Mar 26, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Kzinti Empire - offical empire thread Neilo You need to be the first GC2 user to break 100 Karma!!
Mar 25, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. dystopic random karma for all the ToE
Mar 24, 2009 Stardock Forums ? (must read and reply) Jm2010 love it but i was hopeing for a name if you could
Mar 23, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. GmOOnii Thank You for your help
Mar 23, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Which techs do you research first? Scoutdog Contributed to my "survey".
Mar 22, 2009 WinCustomize Forums The Impulse Millionth User PC Prize elvee Reply #22 everything in a nutshell ;)
Mar 22, 2009 Stardock Forums The Darth and Samurye show The_Undying For dissolving borders between two sides.
Mar 21, 2009 WinCustomize Forums The Impulse Millionth User PC Prize Wizard1956 Great comeback!
Mar 21, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Year Zero Club KzintiPatriarch For an awesome ZYW score!
Mar 19, 2009 GalCiv II Forums The Impulse Millionth User PC Prize Martok Finally! Someone with some common sense....
Mar 19, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Kzinti Empire - offical empire thread KzintiPatriarch I dont like people having exatly the same karma as me. Take that!
Mar 19, 2009 WinCustomize Forums The Impulse Millionth User PC Prize Jafo at last...a sensible person
Mar 14, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. Neilo For giving and never wanting anything in return. When i can help you out, let me know.
Mar 12, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. DethAdder You need to catch KP in Karma hehe , sorry KP ;)
Mar 09, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. clanlindsey great score Mottihan, that is one for the records books!
Feb 23, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. Cypher Great game Motti! A truly incredible score!
Feb 21, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Can't register Neilo For efforts in keeping ToE going. Good on ya mate!!
Feb 03, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Lost Password in XP WeatherBound Thanks for the help.
Jan 26, 2009 GalCiv II Forums My stupid avatar CaptainYar Great as always. TY
Jan 24, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Military Prowess Calculation Skinny-Y Helpful, thanks.
Jan 15, 2009 GalCiv II Forums The Galactic Senate DSep here's your 1000BC...and yes, it's unmarked.
Jan 15, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Could use some pointers for a better colony rush tetleytea sasgasfddls;fljk
Jan 12, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Kzinti Empire - offical empire thread jacklv best advice I've received here
Jan 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Plasma or LCD Solam Clear and concise. Took time to help me.
Dec 19, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. Cypher Thanks for helping set up my ToE account. Much appreciated.
Dec 18, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. Cypher Very cool welcoming to the Empire. Very impressive.
Oct 13, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Is your report for Dark Avatar or Dread Lords? Solar-Lunar they helped me with a gmae problem
Oct 10, 2008 Stardock Forums Is it a good idea to buy planets from an insane AI ? whismerhill thanks for answering
Sep 27, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Can someone tell me how to get these Zyxpsilon I've been sooooo much looking for that 'Medals showing trick' for MONTHS! Tks.
Sep 27, 2008 GalCiv II Forums We REALLY NEED complete forum structure tree. Mumblefratz I can't believe I hadn't given you karma on general principles prior to this.
Sep 26, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Kzinti Empire - offical empire thread KzintiPatriarch For being fair-minded and reasonable.
Sep 12, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Forum Slowdown andrew_ Continued help support users with excellent suggestions.
Sep 12, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Forum Slowdown andrew_ Continued help supporting other users with excellent suggestions.
Sep 08, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactic Stargate Command KzintiPatriarch For helping to expose a cheater.
Sep 08, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactic Stargate Command sethpenguin For helping out the MV community
Sep 08, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactic Stargate Command Neilo Thanks for the support mate, and the game...;-)
Sep 08, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactic Stargate Command Silverbeacher for being diplomatic and helping a player that may or may not deserve that help
Sep 02, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Effects of military resources CaptainYar For well over a year of good, helpful responses.
Aug 27, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Please, answer! Galaxy_Fidelity Thanks a lot for advice!
Aug 21, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Invade a Heavily fortified Planet.... For showing me the err in my ways -L
Aug 12, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Little strategy help? Because what goes around comes around (and I'd like you to send me a Private Message detailing Karma in full, namely about how is it possible to give someone 10+ Karma, Etc.)!!!
Aug 11, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Influence Victory -- Feasible or not? Thanks again for another suggestion. Luckily the Arceans surrendered and gave their territory to me. =D
Aug 11, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Influence Victory -- Feasible or not? Thanks for the alternate suggestion of not allying with them, which would be hard because I have tech trading off.
May 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums "The Raiders" are recruiting new assassins and cutthroat vermin! GW Swicord Best custom waste of forum real estate I've yet seen, you banner-loving nasty kitty
May 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums News: TALES OF FREEDOM joins UNITED CONFEDERATION OF PLANETS Loups For Motti's interactivity on the forum and for his creativity (amazing funny pictures) :) - Loups
May 07, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. Piznit Because our avatars look disturbing similar
May 07, 2008 GalCiv II Forums MVL Bonus Round FireBender For being one heckuva player. -FB
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time: