The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

keithLamothe currently has 21 karma from 14 submissions. View karma keithLamothe has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 13, 2009 Elemental Forums [BUG] [0.23]Will you enter territory and declare war window joasoze For providing savegame that fixed the declare war bug I reported!
Oct 09, 2009 Elemental Forums [BUG] [0.23]Will you enter territory and declare war window CrazyC0330 For giving me a gamesave in which to track down the Declare War dialog infinite loop.
Apr 30, 2009 Elemental Forums Idea Threshing: Avatar Death = Game Over? Thanaeon Interesting, multi-faceted deliberation.
Jan 10, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club
Dec 10, 2008 Elemental Forums Specific vs Focused Technology Progression Jonny5446 For his part in the formulation of the Keith/Ash tech research system :)
Dec 10, 2008 Elemental Forums Specific vs Focused Technology Progression Nathaniel Richter Thanks for all of the help fleshing out ideas and contributing on this thread. I probably should have given this earlier but I was new to the forum...
Nov 20, 2008 Elemental Forums Forum and e-mail features GW Swicord Asynchronous vs. synchronous--exactly the comparison I've been trying to figure out for the multiplayer stuff.
Nov 14, 2008 Elemental Forums [Doctrine] Thread McFungos Great contribution :) It's always easy to define a concept but never to think of ways to make it work.
Nov 14, 2008 Elemental Forums [Doctrine] Thread Spartan codecritter work
Nov 14, 2008 Elemental Forums ..about creating new units! GW Swicord Good to encourage folks to post even when they get no direct dev replies
Nov 12, 2008 Elemental Forums Specific vs Focused Technology Progression Spartan Great summary of tech tree system idea
Nov 12, 2008 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons Tamren Hah, your welcome!
Nov 11, 2008 Elemental Forums Specific vs Focused Technology Progression Asharak For an excellent discussion of approaches to tech research.
Nov 09, 2008 Elemental Forums Locations that give bonuses to avatars within them Sammual We may not agree on some items but the discussion is always good.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.