The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Craig Fraser currently has 50 karma from 41 submissions. View karma Craig Fraser has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 17, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari Nemesis Announced ELMIN qetqteqtqe
Dec 31, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Ultimate proof smurfing makes people happy Sinperium I approve this message.
Sep 22, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Pre-order Discount for Sins: Rebellion Ends this Month Thrawn2787 New project!
Jun 21, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Official Sins Trinity Wallpaper TEC_Diplomatic nice wallpaper
Mar 02, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impropper online behavior myfist0 helping the ICO community
Mar 01, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile STARKILLER69 na Just fer Bein tha Greatest Ever!!!!
Jul 13, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Craig Fraser's Profile -origin- na Great thread on those Soase avatars.
Jan 26, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Official Sins Avatars! myfist0 great work
Dec 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Brothers In Arms = Brothers With No Class SunnyHawk Tells people short and sweet what they should do. Still annoyed that he blocked my forum post, but it was a funny comment on what he left. :D
Oct 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is it easy to play? Sibella Excellent information!
Aug 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Diplomacy addon why??? Ron Lugge Too True
Apr 25, 2009 Elemental Forums The Pirate Bay founders sentenced to prison Spartan Great reasons for not infringing on a good company's products.
Apr 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Ironclad Announces Torrent Division EadTaes Was a good try +1 for effort
Mar 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment - Screenshots love9sick thanks for info
Feb 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Official SINS Banners ShadowMastiff2468 No.1 Develloper (With Blair of course). SINS FTW!!!
Feb 27, 2009 Stardock Forums Want to know why people pirate video games? NomadWarriorSoul Why is your karma 0...? Well I appreciate your work and everything you guys have done, please don't let the negative voices out there discourage you from continuing on sir. Just one gamer/fans opinion but I know I'm far from alone.
Feb 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Released! G_Bison thank you!!!!!!!
Feb 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Let me get this straight. CreditSuisse I support the banning of trolls
Jan 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Beta] Feedback on Starbases -Ue_Carbon For ending the moving starbase idea. Thank you so very much!
Dec 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DRM problem with used copy The_Regicide So speaketh he.
Dec 17, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Beta Begins leviant2910 great advice :D cheers!
Dec 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums IGN Names Sins of a Solar Empire the Best PC Game of 2008 masteromega For making a game that is awesomely awesome.
Dec 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins Wins ???Best Strategy Game of 2008??? on X-Play's Awards flankers1010 for making the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Fan Fiction] United Explorers Chronicles The_Regicide Playin' along
Nov 26, 2008 Stardock Forums [Fan Fiction] United Explorers Chronicles -Ue_Carbon For playing along. =)
Nov 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Prepaid for Entrenchment. When is beta available? -=XX=-Nephilim For the rubbish post that made me giggle hard!
Nov 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Prepaid for Entrenchment. When is beta available? The_Regicide lolsauce
Nov 18, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Twilight Imperium boardgame dthif1980 Karma +1 for everybody who answered my original post!
Nov 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Thank You Stardock and IronClad!! kyogre12 For the best game EVER, and wonderful support.
Oct 19, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums question about UK price for Sins: Entrenchment the_Monk boom...hehe
Sep 17, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ShackNews Interview with Brad Wardell (Part 1) Kitkun Developer strikes back.
Sep 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ShackNews Interview with Brad Wardell (Part 1) Annatar11 Self explanatory.. you go man :P
Sep 03, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why are there no Incremental Patchs? Annatar11 Best response ever?
Sep 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Ironclad at PAX Thrawn2787 For surviving PAX! :D Lol nice story though :)
Sep 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ENTRENCHMENT EXPANSION Gormoth1 This guy rocks!
Sep 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ENTRENCHMENT EXPANSION Dargoon999 Don't feel bad, there are always gonna be people complaining. I for one am glad to see new stuff coming our way. Keep up the good work & remember there are more of us NOT complaining then there are of them omplaining. KUDOS to you!
Jul 22, 2008 Stardock Forums Unofficial - Patch Countdown FoePa His answer shows how much the Devs are in touch with the users!!! Love this game
Jul 03, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire v1.1 BETA Change Log kryo Credit where credit is due ;)
May 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.1 preview?? Verkinix IC rocks at keeping us posted! Hurray for IC/SD!
May 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.1 preview?? Klentrogen Love the game
May 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.1 preview?? theRetroboy YOU NEED SOME KARMA, DUDE!!! But there's no "How Much" option for +1 bajillion Karma!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.