The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

CrazyC0330 currently has 47 karma from 29 submissions. View karma CrazyC0330 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Mar 18, 2011 Elemental Forums 's Profile NeoWolfen na Great Support work when it was direly needed. Thanks!
Jul 24, 2010 Elemental Forums CrazyC0330's Profile marconiaj na Fixing things!
Jul 21, 2010 Elemental Forums Is the stardock team amazing or is it amazing? aceFlint being awesome
Jul 20, 2010 Stardock Forums Is the stardock team amazing or is it amazing? VenomWW awesomeness
Jul 19, 2010 Elemental Forums Is the stardock team amazing or is it amazing? StevenAus Good work. =) Best regards, Steven.
Jul 19, 2010 Elemental Forums Is the stardock team amazing or is it amazing? TCores For having the quality of Awesome.
Feb 27, 2010 GalCiv II Forums CrazyC0330's Profile jadesruin na for replying so much
Oct 06, 2009 Elemental Forums [0.24][BUG] Lost all research on reload lobosan for fixing bugs and reporting back to the forum
Mar 27, 2009 Elemental Forums Game Makers(Help!!!) landisaurus good suggestion
Mar 17, 2009 Stardock Forums No IE7 -> No Impulse -> No GalCiv??? Lord Reliant Good logic on not using IE and wondering why it's such a big deal for people.
Mar 16, 2009 Stardock Forums Open Letter to Stardock Corporation Lord Reliant For passing along a suggestion of mine to the devs. I hope it helps!
Feb 25, 2009 Stardock Forums this game is too hard to firgure out Syst3mcr4sh3r Putting up with and helping an ignorant, insulting individual that didn't deserve it.
Dec 18, 2008 Stardock Forums Reselling Digitally Purchased Products Zubaz Well reasoned, clearly written. On the internet. So worthless. ;)
Dec 17, 2008 Stardock Forums Missing requirement for Impulse in the store Lord Reliant Help adding IE to the Requirements
Dec 15, 2008 Stardock Forums Problem loading Impulse BlueBomberDude Thanks for the help!
Nov 26, 2008 Stardock Forums Archiving Maxudov Excellent advice that resolved the issue.
Nov 21, 2008 Stardock Forums Impulse is loosing my games Prezo quick answer and helpful
Nov 19, 2008 Stardock Forums What happened to the Updates tab? dfalken Being helpful.
Oct 31, 2008 JoeUser Forums Being in favor of stealing someone's property to give to another isn't compassionate Dr Guy Great response!
Sep 23, 2008 Stardock Forums What Did You Play This Weekend? Island Dog You need karma!
Sep 18, 2008 PoliticalMachine Forums wonky video in TPM Express warreni looking into my issue
Sep 14, 2008 Stardock Forums Multiplayer Game britten YOU ARE HELP FUL
Aug 18, 2008 PoliticalMachine Forums Can't d/l Pol machine 2008 Draginol Thanks for your help!
Jul 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums WHy can't I queue up multiple downloads? Kitkun I wish I could say that without getting fired.
Jul 01, 2008 WinCustomize Forums WHy can't I queue up multiple downloads? Zubaz Amen brother!
Jun 27, 2008 PoliticalMachine Forums Clout and Capital JackDaniels64 Attentive Customer Service
Jun 27, 2008 PoliticalMachine Forums The Political Machine 2008: A Guided Tour Weidbrewer What the heck...saw you had no Karma. I'll give ya some because I'm a Pittsburgher who is a good loser.
Jun 19, 2008 Stardock Forums Political Machine 2008 is Out! ther3alsyler this guy has helped me so much
Jun 18, 2008 GalCiv II Forums now building nothing Lord_Arkham For being attentive and on top of things update wise. --LK
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.