The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

tanafres currently has 8 karma from 8 submissions. View karma tanafres has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 29, 2011 Elemental Forums Derek, will there be walls and siege battles in FE? LightofAbraxas Siege is a hard word to consistently spell right.
Dec 12, 2010 Elemental Forums Pop-up-o-rama fix StevenAus Simple, effective ideas that would improve enjoyment greatly. +1 Best regards, Steven.
Nov 21, 2010 Elemental Forums 1.09n Beta - Charisma Alstein think you found how to fix a bug.
Sep 08, 2010 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] A possible solution to 1 of the 3 primary magic shortcomings M. Agrippa best encapsulation of how to improve the mana and spell casting systems I have read
Sep 04, 2010 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] A possible solution to 1 of the 3 primary magic shortcomings Master_of_Magic Great pt about Magic
Sep 03, 2010 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] A possible solution to 1 of the 3 primary magic shortcomings loloh Very nice suggestions on the magic system, I like it!
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] A possible solution to 1 of the 3 primary magic shortcomings Cauldyth Fantastic ideas, which I really hope get implemented.
Aug 29, 2010 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] A possible solution to 1 of the 3 primary magic shortcomings Paradoxical Good post.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time: