The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Vandenburg currently has 43 karma from 38 submissions. View karma Vandenburg has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 04, 2011 Elemental Forums Technology in Fallen Enchantress Tridus Interesting post.
Jan 23, 2011 Elemental Forums Version 1.2 IBNobody Being an enabler.
Jan 13, 2011 Elemental Forums Let's play: Elemental: War of Magic! (Image heavy thread.) KingHobbit Nice post, these are always fun to read
Jun 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental Beta 2: Player Input #1 tanafres good ideas
Jun 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental Beta 2: Player Input #1 Scorpiana Nice idea
May 07, 2010 JoeUser Forums Scratch Civ V off my buy list. taltamir ITT: OH NOES SOMEBODY MADE A BUYING DECISION AND I DONT LIKE IT. Time to troll the forums again after throwing a fit.
Mar 02, 2010 JoeUser Forums HOTTEST JANUARY EVER Mumblefratz Good response.
Mar 02, 2010 GalCiv II Forums HOTTEST JANUARY EVER Mumblefratz Good response.
Apr 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Too hard? Ovangkol Really nice (long) response to a Noob's post requesting a beginner's strategy guide -- with no put downs,
Feb 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Too hard? Tman good tips
Feb 01, 2009 JoeUser Forums Oops, JU Avatar Question Tova7 Thanks!
Jan 10, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club
Dec 16, 2008 Elemental Forums Integrated physics Luckmann Here, take some more karma. If for nothing else, then because you're Swiss. :D
Dec 16, 2008 Elemental Forums Death Magic Luckmann I may not agree with the proposed schools, but you grasped the general concept of what I suggested and argued over it, which is definately Karma-worthy. :)
Dec 10, 2008 Elemental Forums Growing Cities delad thanks, not used to being involved in an online forum/community and i don't want to upset people. I'm used to sitting on the edges and watching
Dec 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums APOCALYPSE - The Great Lie eqfan592 Great post about volanic eruptions in a "somebody is wrong on the internet" type thread.
Dec 09, 2008 Elemental Forums HoMM vs. Elemental landisaurus Vandenburg is pretty active in the community
Dec 05, 2008 Elemental Forums Pre order to Norway No beta for me :( Luckmann *tries to nudge Vandenburg off his/her horse with a stick*; See? Fall off one of those things and you're DEAD! DEAD I tell you! They're LIVING DEATH-TRAPS!
Dec 03, 2008 Elemental Forums Are you a human? Are you SURE? Don Troel Thanks for reminding of my hopeless playing around with natural language AIs.;-)
Dec 03, 2008 Elemental Forums Are you a human? Are you SURE? Luckmann WinWin
Dec 03, 2008 Elemental Forums Elemental Graphics and Art Direction FlyGuy7 Nice avatar, I like pegasi too. Lets hope we have them on E:WoM, fingers crossed!
Dec 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Life with Sins of a Solar Empire v1.1 Firebert-01 Helped me identify my gameplay issue
Nov 16, 2008 Elemental Forums Starting an Elemental Fan Site Spartan KILLER Avatar!
Nov 12, 2008 Elemental Forums Gamespot Interview with Brad on Elemental! Spartan Trailer Words
Oct 31, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Fantasy strategy game will be announced this next week Alpha_Wolf For the amazing info on Not mom
Oct 28, 2008 JoeUser Forums Fantasy strategy game will be announced this next week Asmodean_dk Great informative post with much info about Not-MoM
Oct 27, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Fantasy strategy game will be announced this next week Nights Edge Really interesting post on non-MOM, thanks.
Oct 27, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Fantasy strategy game will be announced this next week mottaaf very informative
Oct 27, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Fantasy strategy game will be announced this next week Armando Penblade His enormous compilation of leaked info about the upcoming strategy game was informative and, more importantly, AWESOME.
Oct 26, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Fantasy strategy game will be announced this next week Lord Reliant Extensive post summarizing everything about not-MOM- well compiled!
Oct 26, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Fantasy strategy game will be announced this next week Sole Soul Holy research, Batman.
Oct 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Fantasy strategy game will be announced this next week Spartan Greatness
Oct 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Research Arrows Ordian For help on my current dilema
Oct 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Credits information T5k Answered my queston
Oct 18, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Getting the UI out of the way CanadaMan777 helped me out
May 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Applying Mods Gr1m_r3ap3r7 For giving me help
May 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Questions Supabish Informative and helpful.
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Problem with some mods: lose on game start TrogdorJenkins TROGDOR!!!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.