The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

DorkCoffeez currently has 115 karma from 58 submissions. View karma DorkCoffeez has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 07, 2009 WinCustomize Forums A Farewell from Seabass DrJBHL I am really going to miss you....some good karma for the future!
Dec 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums need help with entrenchment Annatar11 Not many dare to scare all the children with a horrific image for Christmas. Oh, and doing what you do :P
Dec 03, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Taskbar acts weird Zubaz Karma for trying.
Nov 25, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Another milestone met Zubaz for being a pal
Nov 24, 2008 Stardock Forums Aquarium 2009 and Fishpacks. skyzyk Uncanny nose for I D 10 T errors. LOL
Nov 20, 2008 Demigod Forums Beta Question landisaurus seabass puts up with a lot of user crap. He deserves a thumbs up.
Nov 18, 2008 Stardock Forums Desktop Earth BagronkeN Quick response to my forum question.
Nov 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Weather Docklet not detecting internet??? Wizard1956 Marcia,Marcia,Marcia!!!,lol<;)
Nov 11, 2008 GalCiv II Forums How do I download patches for a computer not connected to the internet? scouto2 Helped me a lot to activate of-line and update of-line my copy of Galactive Civs 2 DL
Nov 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums order not working skibadee for being a great help so thx m8
Nov 08, 2008 WinCustomize Forums order not working skibadee good help
Nov 08, 2008 WinCustomize Forums order not working skibadee for the constant support & help on a matter
Nov 03, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Request to use graphics from Stardock "hanging" for almost a month :( zigboom superfast and helpful support when i needed it.
Oct 31, 2008 WinCustomize Forums THE 'support' forum Zubaz For being a rock star!
Oct 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Stardock - My one complaint DSep Kick his....oh never mind, you know how it goes ;) Good support!...although i don't think i ever asked you questions Xd
Oct 27, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Change Email Address Philly0381 Because for as helpful as you are you don't have enough Karma.
Oct 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums WTF Annatar11 For putting up with that kind of thing way more than you should have to.
Oct 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums WTF Vandenburg For being patient with trolls. :)
Oct 18, 2008 JoeUser Forums TV Sucks, and I can't look away Boudica Because his TV article cracked me up.
Oct 15, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Wincustomize Speeds/Slowdowns cplair Because I never gave you any! Thanks for all you do!
Oct 13, 2008 Stardock Forums MyColors Free Registrations, and all freeware applications KaruMy Useful
Oct 10, 2008 Stardock Forums CAVEAT EMPTOR whismerhill wow nice of you to reply to such an angry customer, I know it's your job but still you deserve some good karma for that!
Oct 03, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Impulse games and 64bits Solam Great information
Sep 26, 2008 Stardock Forums LAN Problems britten uhh........................
Aug 20, 2008 Stardock Forums Panic Button: Impulse very helpful
Aug 07, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Stardock Central Clarification Shirley Karma TEST
Aug 04, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Hotkeys for Rocket Dock 'Cause that bag is hilarious. I want one.
Jul 31, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What is that program called? curtHendzell You have a bag on your head. How freakin' sweet is that!
Jul 30, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What is that program called? Pixeleo That was one hell of a response to such a foulmouth. Keep it coming.
Jul 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Milestone!!! J. Aroche For making some kick ass animations!
Jul 14, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Can someone please help my dad Drill'n Boss for helping someone help their dad
Jul 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums MyColors and WindowBlinds conflict Wizard1956 For keeping us informed.Thanks.
Jul 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Error powertron Fast Response
Jul 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums MyColors and WindowBlinds conflict vStyler 'cos I know your a hard worker.
Jul 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Panic Button: Impulse Wizard1956 For your speedy reply.
Jun 21, 2008 Stardock Forums 4 extra copies of a post in the Impulse Forum - How do I delete the extra copies? BigDog2k Thx for responding
Jun 14, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Patching Kitkun OP is flamebait, but there's no bite here. Having worked CS, I'd be tempted here... A job well done.
Jun 14, 2008 WinCustomize Forums duplicate members with the same name skybright Seabass, you are always here in the forums helping people. Your Great!
Jun 11, 2008 Stardock Forums Download / installation problem BarnBurner The guy is always working in the forums for us.
May 22, 2008 Stardock Forums Icondeveloper wont activate Thuglifejunior Always quick to answer and helpful
May 22, 2008 WinCustomize Forums IconPackager v4.0 Release Support Thread JeffBDVS Willing to post progress updates on reported user issues.
May 21, 2008 WinCustomize Forums IconPackager v4.0 Release Support Thread pictoratus For helping to keep end users in the loop on bug resolution progress
May 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums DorkCoffeez's Profile Shirley What goes around comes around
May 16, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Should I Make The Purchase? grandgnu fast & helpful support with problem from online purchase of expansion packs
May 14, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums CD Key has Cyrillic Text: How to register game? Annatar11 You deserve more karma for always posting and helping people :P
May 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Not Getting Activation Email Annatar11 Well deserved for always going out of your way to take care of support issues!
May 08, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Does noone use the Korath? FireBender For da support.
May 07, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What Are We Doing With the Extra $10? Erk. Because he makes me laugh ...and he's one of the good guys
May 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Registration Issue Frustrations baka_tare seabass deserves much karma for all the help he gives to the poele having problems with their registrations, I can only bestow 1 :(
May 07, 2008 Stardock Forums Why AccuWeather.com bad for EU :( Justicia friendly and quickly answers...
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2014 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.