The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Lord Xia currently has 99 karma from 87 submissions. View karma Lord Xia has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 24, 2012 Elemental Forums 2 Suggestions for the Tech tree and unit production, Comments? Kongdej I really like this idea
Jul 18, 2012 Elemental Forums Synegy between champions! Kongdej funny :)
Jul 18, 2012 Elemental Forums Synegy between champions! jonathan cork Atlas Mecha quote
Jun 21, 2012 Stardock Forums Civilization: 20 years of destroying lives Stuie_ Romance of the Three Kingdoms!
Jun 09, 2012 Elemental Forums The state of Steam in 2012 cephyn Is right - 99% percent of the major steam complaints are ridiculous.
May 31, 2012 Elemental Forums Creating a faction skin color FatNonFree For your help!
Apr 19, 2012 Elemental Forums Demonstrated racial bias by Stardock. MrTerrific The reason is obvious.
Apr 03, 2012 Elemental Forums [.86][Bug / Terrible Lack of Foresight] When creating a custom Sov... Kongdej Agreed so much
Mar 15, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Allow the troop size to be upgraded Kongdej Awesome!
Mar 14, 2012 Elemental Forums Fallen Enchantress - Faction Differentiation Galwinganoon Love the "Republican fantasy world" comment.
Mar 13, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Allow the troop size to be upgraded Nomorebeef Hilarious!
Mar 09, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Allow the troop size to be upgraded Wizard1200 Funny post
Mar 08, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Allow the troop size to be upgraded Lord Cobol rofl rofl again because the karma system requires at least 6 characters for the reason
Mar 08, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Allow the troop size to be upgraded Publius of NV Thanks for the laugh on researching troop sizes.
Feb 22, 2012 Elemental Forums The dangers of entitled gamers Kantok Making a great argument and in much simpler language than I am.
Feb 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The dangers of entitled gamers ZombiesRus5 clear enough.
Jan 31, 2012 Elemental Forums Why is researching technology in the game at all. Johnius5 Telling the devs what they need to hear
Jan 29, 2012 Elemental Forums Rock Paper Scissor approach Kamamura_CZ Death to rock-paper-scissors systems!
Jan 27, 2012 Elemental Forums Enemy Champions klaxton499 Agreed.
Jan 25, 2012 Elemental Forums Next round of beta invites ? unacomn For being related to clan MacLeod
Jan 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums GTX 560 vs Radeon HD 6870 Whisker_Fish Cooking for helping me pick a GPU
Jan 18, 2012 Elemental Forums Sign if you think Lord Xia should be added to the beta released on 01/19/12 Thormodr There is no reason...only Xia.
Jan 18, 2012 Elemental Forums Using the Dead as a renewable resource sweatyboatman Charlie Murphy!
Jan 18, 2012 Elemental Forums Sign if you think Lord Xia should be added to the beta released on 01/19/12 Goontrooper For not feeling entitled to early Beta access!
Jan 17, 2012 Elemental Forums Elemental World Map Sir_Linque Cool idea man!
Jan 08, 2012 Elemental Forums Elemental FAQ for beginners - please ask your questions here Gammit10 Very helpful.
Jan 04, 2012 Elemental Forums Steam: A monopoly in the making? Heavenfall insight
Dec 12, 2011 Elemental Forums Elemental Forum askjosh lets get you to 100 Karma :-)
Dec 10, 2011 Elemental Forums Tactical battles. Cruxador This is exactly my feeling on the matter. I hope you are listened to by the devs.
Nov 30, 2011 Elemental Forums Iteration M. Agrippa Thanks you for rage vomiting on "random balance" so that I did not have to.
Nov 09, 2011 Elemental Forums How do they get away with treason? Kantok Just because. All around great posts.
Sep 23, 2011 Elemental Forums New Fog of War Campaigner Great alternative to Fog of War :D
Jul 13, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Microsoft Opening More Retail Store Locations Zeta1127 Indeed, Kansas City is never important enough!
Jun 12, 2011 Elemental Forums What are the *specifics* of each race? Do they do anything? DamianMahadevan Thanks for quick reply
May 16, 2011 Elemental Forums Fix the Random Name Generator, if not for WoM, for FE please. Vandenburg Preach it brother.... ugh...
Apr 27, 2011 Elemental Forums Rename Elemental War of Magic, Spell, Arcane Vandenburg Praise Satan! ... Rofl
Apr 26, 2011 Stardock Forums Game Journalism and The Narrative OMG_pacov Thanks for providing the joke to my punchline! Wrecked em - damn near killed em. :)
Apr 22, 2011 Elemental Forums Elemental: April FAQ Aurel22 a very good post :)
Apr 20, 2011 Demigod Forums RPGs OMG_pacov hehe... indeed
Apr 17, 2011 Elemental Forums A speech to encourage those that have lost hope in War of Magic. jshores National Lampoons Vacation Reference
Apr 13, 2011 Elemental Forums Jumping the Shark Podcast with Brad Wardell Vandenburg Righteous smackdown of epicness +1!
Apr 06, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Happy Birthday to me! gmc2 good for you, it not nice feeling left out.
Apr 05, 2011 Stardock Forums Questions From a Skeptical Consumer Shirley I think I love you for this.
Apr 05, 2011 Elemental Forums Questions From a Skeptical Consumer Vandenburg Very inappropriate language. But so funny and true.
Mar 21, 2011 Stardock Forums Drakensang: River of Time Jahaynes I am having the SAME problem. It's maddening.
Mar 07, 2011 Elemental Forums Come on, lets here some new Elemental News! WoM 1.2 and 1.3 info and/or Fallen Enchantress stuff. Tormodino A reasonable voice.
Feb 22, 2011 Elemental Forums No support whatsoever is available FutileEmotion So much quotable goodness.
Feb 11, 2011 Elemental Forums Quests - can you see what quest details go to what square cparkin01 Thanks.
Feb 11, 2011 Elemental Forums Quests - can you see what quest details go to what square Thormodr For being helpful.
Feb 09, 2011 Elemental Forums The natives may not be friendly DaijinDW Troglodyte it is.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.