The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Zydor currently has 36 karma from 20 submissions. View karma Zydor has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Mar 16, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Fences: A clean desktop for the cluttered user Snowman For showing the right spirit! =D
Jan 22, 2009 GalCiv II Forums My game is slowing to a crawl.... clanlindsey Wow, what a thorough and complete and extremely helpful response. I wish I could give +5 karma!
Sep 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Happy 4th!!!!! Jedmonds24 hahahaha
Aug 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Future politics, what do think it will be like when we can colinize other planets and fight space battles. I COMPLETLEY agree!
Jul 28, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A german view on history and terrorism Quietscheente truthiness
Jul 17, 2008 WinCustomize Forums absence of games on impulse Jafo being helpful with debugs...with a handfull of Karma
Jul 16, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Background Corruption - WindowsBlinds Wizard1956 For contributing to WC with a sub.They deserve it.
Jul 15, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Browser Wars Wizard1956 I have one of those,don't see her much anymore.I blame Stardock<;)
Jul 06, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A german view on history and terrorism Nemesis626 good post, i agree
Jun 24, 2008 GalCiv II Forums 1.95? GoodGame good advice
Jun 22, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Zoom to mouse! antracer My eyes thank you for the help and the feedback...
Jun 20, 2008 GalCiv II Forums economy always in deficit, what am i doing wrong? garion333 Great tips!
Jun 09, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Slooow start with little to do Vandraman Good advice.
May 26, 2008 GalCiv II Forums The China Post mightygoobi clear logical and well reasoned points. A pleasure to read.
May 25, 2008 GalCiv II Forums The China Post Zaphod Very well formulated arguement.
May 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The China Post SpacePony your responces always force me to think. even if i disagree on something!
May 16, 2008 GalCiv II Forums The China Post mightygoobi articulate political discussion
May 07, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Economy vs Research PhysicalEd helpful response!
May 03, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Why impulse worse then DVD Frogboy Great reasoning in the Impulse discussion.
May 03, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Why impulse worse then DVD Jafo Intelligent comment
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.