The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Winnihym currently has 14 karma from 14 submissions. View karma Winnihym has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 26, 2012 Elemental Forums Eador: Masters of a Broken World Martok Thanks for the info!
May 21, 2012 Elemental Forums Derek, are you considering making roads in enemy territory not speed movement in next patch? Naaarf Good one.
May 10, 2012 Elemental Forums Warlock ??? Master of the Arcane (New Fantasy 4X Game in World of Majesty) alborrelli great comment about Warlock
Feb 22, 2012 Stardock Forums The dangers of entitled gamers the_Monk very well said! :)
Aug 06, 2011 Elemental Forums Concerns about Fallen Enchantress Mistwraithe I like your posts, share your concerns and have similar thoughts about how a great game would play...
Aug 05, 2011 Elemental Forums Concerns about Fallen Enchantress tanafres Good post - areas of gameplay affecting each other to determine viable and fun strategies ftw!
Jun 13, 2011 Elemental Forums Managing your Population: Now that it is Important (note the capital "I") Malsqueek I greatly support this.
Dec 15, 2010 Elemental Forums The Early Rush: Balance or AI? Campaigner Good example of tactical combat regarding walls (and referencing Master of Magic)
Nov 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Begatting resources GW Swicord RATPOO, FTR
Jul 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Spellbooks and Shards; working them together =Outlaw= Very good ideas. You even managed to get Brad to post. Well down
Jul 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Spellbooks and Shards; working them together matreus Superb game concept
Jun 16, 2010 Elemental Forums On Controlling the Number of Cities, Economies, Adjacency, and Minimizing Civic Micromanagement; or How to Remake the Entirety of Cities, only Not Really Raven X That's one hell of a LONG TITLE. Maybe next time include the Category you want me to put it in ;) , Thank you, my friend.
Sep 18, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Beta 1 Screenshots understood Kitkun Bad pun is bad.
May 23, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: Internal debates made external Climber gd understanding
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.