The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

I-Mod Stefan currently has 37 karma from 21 submissions. View karma I-Mod Stefan has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 03, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Twilight of the Arnor Techtree Posters! bookishboy Free Tech Tree posters and an upcoming custom poster creation tool. Thanks!
Dec 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Twilight of the Arnor Techtree Posters! Sole Soul Awesomesauce.
Dec 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums cain't log in at I-mod DSep for being so amazingly helpful with foxthree's login problem........................xD xD xD
Dec 22, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Twilight of the Arnor Techtree Posters! Spartan great posters!
Dec 08, 2008 GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II : New Frontiers - New Techmovies! DSep i've got 4 words: Thanks for the promotion! ;) (the wink doesn't count as a word and neither does this :) )
Nov 02, 2008 GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II : New Frontiers MediaPack 1 DSep for good work on the guns!
Nov 01, 2008 GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II : New Frontiers - New Techmovies! DSep nice pic! -Dave
Oct 30, 2008 Stardock Forums GalCiv II : New Frontiers whismerhill for what seems like a nice mod project. wish you all the best
Oct 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II : New Frontiers - New Techmovies! DSep new expansion? this deserves more karma ^^
Oct 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums I-Mod Productions - Mod Metaverse - Online! DSep for the MMV :D
Aug 19, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Ultimate Weapon FX Mod for Twilight of the Arnor! v. 1.96 Out Now! Ultimate Weapon FX Mod!
Jul 10, 2008 GalCiv II Forums X3GC2 - Rise of the Gerandor Republic Mod for TA - Temporary on ice Mnesthes For being a fan of X3.
Jun 22, 2008 GalCiv II Forums X3GC2 - Rise of the Gerandor Republic Mod for TA - Temporary on ice DSep for making some cool stuff
Jun 19, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Modding, the child of Game design. DSep ahh the truth!
Jun 19, 2008 GalCiv II Forums X3GC2 - Rise of the Gerandor Republic Mod for Twilight of the Arnor pndrev A great asset in the modding community. ~ pndrev
Jun 18, 2008 GalCiv II Forums X3GC2 - Rise of the Gerandor Republic Mod for TA - Temporary on ice DSep why not?
Jun 17, 2008 GalCiv II Forums I-Mod Productions - The Modding Community! We take it to the Next Level! DSep for being a major asset to the modding community!-Dave
May 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums X3GC2 - Rise of the Gerandor Republic Mod for TA - Temporary on ice milksama Nice work on the mod!
May 19, 2008 GalCiv II Forums X3GC2 - Rise of the Gerandor Republic Mod for TA - Temporary on ice DSep The man! :P
May 16, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Community: I-Mod Productions Launches GalCiv II Modding Wiki milksama Stefan's very helpful and a really great guy. :)
Apr 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Community: I-Mod Productions Launches GalCiv II Modding Wiki DSep For being a good friend and a major help!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.