The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Stuie_ currently has 11 karma from 11 submissions. View karma Stuie_ has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 24, 2012 Elemental Forums Warlock - Master of the Arcane - Finally, it's fun! AragornV Thanks for answering my questions :)
Jun 05, 2012 Elemental Forums Warlock – Master of the Arcane (New Fantasy 4X Game in World of Majesty) alborrelli For agreeing with my "this IS tactical" comment. :)
May 10, 2012 Elemental Forums I Hope the Devs read this: "Warlock Master of the Arcane" is A LOT like Elemental!! Glazunov1 "Many of us old tabletop wargamers find hexes lend themselves better to tactics than squares, given the unnatural feel of moving diagonally on a square grid." Very true, and you didn't belabor the point to someone who wouldn't understand it, either.
Feb 03, 2011 Elemental Forums [eINFO] Run the game in AI Only Mode Murteas Posting the "cheat" codes
Dec 27, 2010 Elemental Forums Merry Christmas! Svalkisalanazar King of Santa's Elves :D
Dec 12, 2010 Elemental Forums 's Profile Mortenart na Thanks! :)
Oct 14, 2010 Stardock Forums Enthusiasm disappeared? the_Monk very well said!
Aug 24, 2010 Stardock Forums There is something ... odd about this well [huge feedback on game] LeonLayer I thought the same :-)
Aug 23, 2010 Elemental Forums There is something ... odd about this well [huge feedback on game] Xtropy lol nice
Aug 23, 2010 Stardock Forums There is something ... odd about this well [huge feedback on game] Theutus LOL. love the sarcasm
Aug 23, 2010 Elemental Forums There is something ... odd about this well [huge feedback on game] EmersonPF HaHa. Very funny.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.