The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Netriak currently has 44 karma from 38 submissions. View karma Netriak has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 23, 2011 Stardock Forums Need technical help SGTMuffins Helpful
Dec 17, 2010 Stardock Forums Dragon Age Ultimate Not Downloading/Installing BillTheGoat quickly gave helpful advice
Jul 30, 2010 Stardock Forums Warband D/L missing d3dx9_42.dll Ryld even though that FlyByU is a ignorent son of a b.... you deserve a point for good advice.
Mar 19, 2010 Stardock Forums DA:O Digital download and Disc version of Awakening Savyg Answered a question I had
Mar 12, 2010 Stardock Forums DA:O Digital download and Disc version of Awakening MasterJGB Insightful answer.
Mar 11, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Galactopedia. Now Twilight of the Arnor compatible. GW Swicord I can't believe the lack of appreciation for Galactopedia updates.
Feb 01, 2010 Stardock Forums ME2 Installation and Activation CraigHB Nice answer
Jan 23, 2010 Stardock Forums Mass Effect 2 Pre-download does not work - not enough space Masquerouge Spot-on answer that resolved my problem!
Jan 22, 2010 Stardock Forums Mass Effect 1 - Inventory not functional. Calendros Fixed a major problem for everyone who bought Mass Effect 1 through Impulse.
Jan 10, 2010 Stardock Forums Persistent installation problems with EU3 Plasma_R Fixed my problem
Dec 27, 2009 Elemental Forums MOM 1.31 on DOSBox Campaigner He answers questions thouroughly
Dec 17, 2009 Stardock Forums Security Alert upon starting Impulse mcdonkan Identified reason and solution for my problem.
Nov 30, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Monday Morning Speedtest.net Wizard1956 Now that's fast! <:)
Nov 15, 2009 Stardock Forums Dragon age updater service not installed by impulse VortoAcious Good post
Nov 05, 2009 Stardock Forums New update installs service WRONG (fix included) Tridus Helpful in tracking down how to deal with the bad installation script.
Nov 05, 2009 Stardock Forums New update installs service WRONG (fix included) nowayjose Thanks for command to fix the DA:O Service.
Nov 05, 2009 Stardock Forums New update installs service WRONG (fix included) Gvaz fixes the issue
Nov 04, 2009 Stardock Forums Netriak's Profile Augerman na DA:O tip on how to fix DLC
Nov 04, 2009 Stardock Forums Dragon age updater service not installed by impulse nowayjose Thanks for the tip on Dragon age updater service not being installed by impulse
Nov 03, 2009 Stardock Forums Dragon age updater service not installed by impulse Bingjack For helping me get my DLC downloaded.
Nov 03, 2009 Stardock Forums Dragon age updater service not installed by impulse lucky_jim Nice tip for installing the DAO updater service
Sep 26, 2009 Stardock Forums Space Rangers 2 crashes on start-up; no error message at all GhostMatter For help
Jul 26, 2009 Stardock Forums Space Rangers 2 crashes on start-up; no error message at all lowyhong Helped me get Space Rangers 2 running on my netbook.
May 15, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Galactopedia. Now Twilight of the Arnor compatible. GW Swicord Thanks for keeping the Galactopedia project going
May 03, 2009 Stardock Forums File Missing After Impulse Install NotJack For helping me out
Feb 22, 2009 Stardock Forums Valid registration not appearing in Impulse My Games Section Turacin Prompt and useful information on my situation.
Nov 09, 2008 Stardock Forums Imperium Romanum+ Xpansions manual BookWyvern Useful & informative posting
Oct 05, 2008 Stardock Forums Galactopedia. Now Twilight of the Arnor compatible. Fortunato Updated the Galactopedia for Twilight of the Arnor! AWESOME work!
Sep 19, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactopedia. Now Twilight of the Arnor compatible. whismerhill Awesome work. Thanks a thousand times for updating the galactopedia
Aug 22, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactopedia. Now Twilight of the Arnor compatible. Updating Galactopedia
Aug 22, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactopedia. Now Twilight of the Arnor compatible. Thanks so much for taking over the Galactopedia and making it TA compatible.
Aug 05, 2008 Stardock Forums Unique Ship CRASH TO DESKTOP! The fix for Space Rangers 2: Reboot Your. The. Man.
Jun 29, 2008 Stardock Forums Unique Ship CRASH TO DESKTOP! Fishpockets Nice patch!
Jun 28, 2008 Stardock Forums Space Rangers 2 Reloaded/Reboot/v2.0 allthumbs helpful
Jun 22, 2008 Stardock Forums Unique Ship CRASH TO DESKTOP! me_myrmidon unique ship fix
Jun 19, 2008 Stardock Forums Unique Ship CRASH TO DESKTOP! Bires Fixed EXE!
May 12, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactopedia. Now Twilight of the Arnor compatible. Zyxpsilon Coding, Modding, Helping. Twilight is for all to enjoy & technically comprehend.
May 10, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactopedia. Now Twilight of the Arnor compatible. CommanderGizmo Because you updated the Glactopedia for TA.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.