The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

SanChonino currently has 104 karma from 70 submissions. View karma SanChonino has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Feb 03, 2009 JoeUser Forums Pragmatism vs. Intellectualism Tova7 I miss seeing you around.
Nov 24, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip Kickin ass and takin' names, I see...you ROCK, Sausage Man! (I think I'm gonna start calling you St. Chorizo, lol.) xox-LW
Nov 20, 2008 JoeUser Forums I'm just sick. And tired. little-whip Bumpin my new karma-pretty, lol....xox--LW
Nov 15, 2008 WinCustomize Forums DeskScapes for XP Wizard1956 From a Vista fan<:)
Nov 03, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile Texas Wahine For being cantankerous. Cantancerous. Cantan... For being lovably disagreeable.
Oct 15, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip cus we haven'e bumped karma-uglies in a while. xox-LW
Sep 19, 2008 JoeUser Forums So this is goodbye... ParaTed2k If I give you Karma will you stay? :~D
Sep 18, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile Artysim Pirate Che avatar and satirical commentary is greatly appreciated!
Sep 17, 2008 JoeUser Forums Yikes! And we care what the world thinks? little-whip Fer bumpin' me to the elusive 200! xox-LW
Sep 15, 2008 JoeUser Forums Honest queries for the Palin supporters of JU. little-whip lmao @ chocolate starfish! xox--LW
Sep 10, 2008 JoeUser Forums Obama jumps the shark Jythier For calling out the BS. Just this once though. :P
Aug 27, 2008 JoeUser Forums Hillary: Hall of Fame Boudica For being impressed with Hillary's speech.
Aug 21, 2008 JoeUser Forums POST SITE PROBLEMS HERE Tova7 For being helpful, teaching me stuff, and an all round nice guy.
Aug 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? Great post
Aug 18, 2008 JoeUser Forums Back to Hawaii Just bumpin yer fugly. xox--LW
Aug 09, 2008 WinCustomize Forums impulse is junk let me download 1.09 beta +1 for that!
Jul 23, 2008 JoeUser Forums Luke Goss the real star of HELLBOY 2 Tova7 For seeing the Drizzt connection.;)
Jul 21, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile KellyW0498 For losing 35 pounds.
Jul 16, 2008 JoeUser Forums Anyone Else Tired Of "JESUS" articles? dynamaso Because I like the way you think and because I'm going to steal 'GOOD CRAP' as a line. Where have you been (and don't say Spain cause I know you've been there)?
Jul 15, 2008 JoeUser Forums Is racism still alive and well in the US? little-whip For trying to be nice to the Doctor of Nothing...and making me laugh when I saw what it got you. I could have told you as much...hahah. What a wanker he is.
Jul 15, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip Fer yer poor abused bunghole. xox-LW
Jul 01, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip For forcing points on Kelly, hahah. xox--LW
Jun 28, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip Cus yer a cute smiler fer a pirate. xox-LW
Jun 28, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Their should be no 'Impulse is doomed' threads. Wizard1956 Let's have a laugh then,this kid is bonkers! +1
Jun 28, 2008 JoeUser Forums For Some of Us little-whip For wishing (and praying) me well. xox--LW
Jun 27, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Incredible Machines 2 coming to Impulse? skybright Because your blog is thought provoking and inspiring.
Jun 21, 2008 JoeUser Forums How I damaged myself Ravenblack Thanks for the encouragement.
Jun 17, 2008 JoeUser Forums My Thoughts on How NOT to be a JU Leper little-whip DAMNIT, JANET, GET ME OFF THE 149 I seem to be stuck on! xox--LW
Jun 14, 2008 JoeUser Forums It's a Bee... little-whip 149 and counting, you ho. Im going fer 200, so here's one for your climb to 100! xox-LW
Jun 14, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip From one whore to another, hahah. xox-LW
Jun 13, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Pixeleo having birthday Pixeleo For wishing me on my birthday :D
Jun 12, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip rub-a-dub-dub, there's a pirate in me tub! (guess who)
Jun 12, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip For always reading. (Don't you ever sleep?) xox--LW
Jun 10, 2008 JoeUser Forums A day at the train station. Cedarbird Fifty it is. Karma whore.
Jun 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What a dog! wulfn1 SanChonino stuck up for me in whiner thread, Is a defender in my book.
Jun 09, 2008 JoeUser Forums Masturbation is having sex with someone you love Gene Nash Stop hating on the PLILFs! Pregos are HOT! LOL
Jun 04, 2008 JoeUser Forums Cultists of the world, Unite!!! little-whip One to feed your karma-habit. xox--LW
Jun 04, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip slurp. xoxox--LW
Jun 03, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip Bump, bump. (grind dat gore, matey, and get yer biattch ass in der kitchen to craft me a pie of it.)
Jun 03, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip Fer givin' me karma in spite of my stated intent to DESTROY OBAMA-bah!
May 31, 2008 JoeUser Forums Stabbed Tova7 For being a non judging righteous guy.
May 31, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Disabling Spore Ships? GW Swicord For constructive counterpoints and questions, this thread and elsewhere
May 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How do I get karma? LordZarth 'cause he needs more Karma on this forum.
May 29, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile little-whip For anticipating the cueball, haha. xox--LW
May 27, 2008 JoeUser Forums what do points mean? little-whip cus i aint kissed a pirate in a while. --xox-- LW
May 20, 2008 GalCiv II Forums It's quiet... GW Swicord For understanding that there's more to this forum than your GC2 obsession
May 19, 2008 JoeUser Forums Various and sundry happenings. little-whip 'cus you have cool dreams.
May 17, 2008 JoeUser Forums My Thoughts on How NOT to be a JU Leper little-whip for the carlin clip on abortion, hahhaa. xoxo--LW
May 13, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile Tova7 For not shaving your head again...
May 12, 2008 JoeUser Forums SanChonino's Profile Tova7 For being so willing to help others. Good on ya!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.