The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

milksama currently has 62 karma from 22 submissions. View karma milksama has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 25, 2011 WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize, Accounts, and Downloading Issues jeranien Very helpful solution because it worked.
Apr 13, 2010 Stardock Forums I cant run Impulse as administrator reltats helping me
Feb 14, 2010 Stardock Forums Stardock Virtual Desktop bytor Resolved the problem!
Jan 01, 2010 WinCustomize Forums milksama's Profile DPCloud na Happy New Year!
Dec 13, 2009 Stardock Forums I'm having trouble DinoDogg Helped out somewhat
Dec 03, 2009 Stardock Forums Downloading Fences Pro rjulz Thank you
Dec 03, 2009 Stardock Forums can bootskin randomize Ri0flex quick response to the point and nice
Nov 21, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Download bigger than expected?? Wizard1956 Thanks for the help <:)
Nov 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins: Diplomacy Beta 1 Set for Monday Phalnax811 You helped someone and you don't have any Karma and you are from Stardock :D -Phalnax811
Nov 11, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Is Windows 7 to blame? Wizard1956 It's great seeing you in the forums again. <:)
Nov 09, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Subscription Hankers welcome back :)
Mar 11, 2009 Stardock Forums installiation error Tobizee Great tip!
Mar 04, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Object.OnTop not working for gadgets? sViz Nicest and most helpful support guy I've ever encountered.
Jul 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums how do i modify a desktop? Wizard1956 1 for my friend in support ;)
Jul 06, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Plz help.. need a few Directx scripts hemanherecomes Thanks
Jun 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Helping a Community Member in Need: Quentin/ArileenDesign ArileenDesign to be my friend take care mike. Q
Jun 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Helping a Community Member in Need: Quentin/ArileenDesign ArileenDesign For the help
Jun 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Helping a Community Member in Need: Quentin/ArileenDesign Zubaz For helping Q
May 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums windows blinds bug (unresolved after 5 months) Wizard1956 I owe you one;)
May 16, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Community: I-Mod Productions Launches GalCiv II Modding Wiki I-Mod Stefan You're a nice guy and a major help ;)
May 16, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Can't find account info HELP IN HERE! I-Mod Stefan For beeing a good bro =)
May 02, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Why do I have to buy a subscription to maintain full functionality of my Object Desktop, Windowblinds,etc? Jafo cos Support like Mike's here needs some warm and fuzzies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.