The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Excalpius currently has 60 karma from 24 submissions. View karma Excalpius has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 27, 2010 Stardock Forums Object Dock 64-bit Start Menu and Taskba paulc201 true for me too!
Jan 13, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Issues with explore.exe running at 100% Windows 7. Wizard1956 Good troubleshooting. <:)
Jan 01, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Excalpius's Profile DPCloud na Happy new Year!
Aug 25, 2009 Stardock Forums Just Saw District 9 Melchiz Nice summary!
Jul 22, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Digital Matrix WIP amitsaran thnx for da wishes
Jun 26, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Michael Jackson Dead at 50 k10w3 For the courage it took to tell the truth when the crowd just wanted to remember the Michael Jackson of their imaginations.
Jun 14, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Please remove Night Train Thank you.
May 18, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Testing... 1,2,3... Windows 7 Wizard1956 Because it was there,of course! <;)
May 07, 2009 WinCustomize Forums May 09 Desktop Screenshots... cplair Thanks so much for having my back on a point. That's way kewl of you!
Apr 23, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Object Dock 64-bit Start Menu and Taskba Cynthdivide Solving problems 1 at a time! Nice job, you should be a mod here lol.
Apr 01, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Ed Freeman Died DrJBHL Thanks for supporting the Post, Excalpius. Appreciated.
Dec 21, 2008 Stardock Forums ObjectDock for Vista-64 soon? WaLLy3K nice thoughts
Nov 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet DrJBHL a) for the help b) cause that's true c) Cheney was indicted in TX today. How sweet is that?
Nov 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums WC is aganist Obama DrJBHL because you are a pirate at heart...and cos i lurv yer posts, matey!
Nov 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet vStyler Love Thine Enemy :o)
Nov 10, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet starkers For having the grit to keep banging your head against the political/financial brick wall when my tolerance for arrogance, bias and stonewall mentalities ran out... good thinking, and I admire your tenacity/thinking but it's falling on deaf ears/closed min
Nov 08, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet starkers I like the way you think, politically, financially and otherwise, thanks for the always interesting postings
Nov 01, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet Drill'n Boss Spread the Karma around
Oct 30, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet k10w3 Good history lesson on Saddam.
Oct 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet Ausvet Telling the facts about USA - erosion of rights, greed of Cheney, uselessness of G W Weed etc
Oct 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Being a Conservative on the Liberal Internet DrJBHL Bravo! Greed is an individually fuelled vehicle. People need to realize their own guilt in this morbidly Capitalist society.
Oct 12, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Fair & Balanced Reporting : David Brooks Considers Sarah Palin Fatal Cancer of the Republican Party Snidely Whiplash just because
Jun 17, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Be My Friend… Zubaz Giving karma keeps me humble. ;)
May 09, 2008 WinCustomize Forums The insecure CEO Zubaz Well thought out comment
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.