The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Stmorpheus currently has 13 karma from 13 submissions. View karma Stmorpheus has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Feb 01, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] take champions out of combat and make them a general or captain instead RooksBailey Spot on suggestion.
Jan 04, 2011 Elemental Forums The ONLY Way Multiplayer Would Ever Work !!! (out of personal experience) RallyBunny The Wheel & Facepalm quote made me smile.
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums now its my turn to be pissed. klaxton499 Now that is something worth getting pissed about
Aug 31, 2010 Elemental Forums Fine line between greatness and POS surlybob Just being you.
Aug 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Dark Republic Mod MagicwillNZ For your interest.
Jul 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Anyone know when the next beta patch is schedualed? Zazimire being active
Jul 14, 2010 Elemental Forums A new take on specialized units. (dungeon masters etc.) StevenAus If there can be a pioneer kit, I think it makes sense for the other special units to be customized by kits too, so if we have the gildar and resources (cost balanced carefully for utility), we can make a multi-talented custom unit. Best regards, Steven.
Jul 13, 2010 Elemental Forums A new take on specialized units. (dungeon masters etc.) LeBlaque Kit Idea
Jul 11, 2010 Elemental Forums Dangerous amounts of fun TyLarson I like this idea.
May 17, 2010 Elemental Forums Spells that do no damage. GW Swicord Speaking up for spells with more than just damage/stat-tweak effects
May 17, 2010 Elemental Forums Rethink on essence: delinking the mana cap & making essence central to the game TCores For Essence
May 12, 2010 Elemental Forums monster creation through magic. Nick-Danger I like your 'customize monsters' idea
May 11, 2010 Elemental Forums Wandering heroes becoming their own faction after attacking a settlement. cdtoaster good thinking
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.