The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Zubaz currently has 735 karma from 361 submissions. View karma Zubaz has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 30, 2008 PoliticalMachine Forums Setting up a SINGLE PLAYER game in TPM Express CrazyC0330 This is a helpful post.
Sep 29, 2008 Stardock Forums What would happen if two people ran GalCiv2 from the same purchase on different computers? whismerhill so true so true
Sep 22, 2008 WinCustomize Forums IPod Touch Review. A quick glance at the ups and downs of the newest Apple toy. HG_Eliminator ya silly.
Sep 18, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Patches to the game Quviron Zubaz is awesome
Sep 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Help me to find this dock :o chewss oh really? that's nice.
Sep 12, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Screenshots messiah1 yer cool too
Sep 11, 2008 Stardock Forums WB6 - Missing windows elements after applying (any) theme jwt007 like your theme 'ZuBaz' and you were first to post on my problem! =) cheers, - J
Sep 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse skinning is coming... Thrawn2787 "Does this make my butt look big?"
Sep 07, 2008 Stardock Forums No coupons with Paypal? GromitOO Thanks for the email link.
Sep 02, 2008 WinCustomize Forums ADD sufferers unite! Skinhit not this time...but it wont be long...
Sep 01, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Problem with Game heft He tried to help
Aug 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Internet Explorer 8 beta 2 I like you and the style (;-P) you use!
Aug 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Why Impulse? DethAdder Helpfulness and patience
Aug 27, 2008 Stardock Forums Not enough space on this drive, ztommm Helpful
Aug 24, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Plainte For translating from French to Zubish!
Aug 21, 2008 WinCustomize Forums It's Zubaz's birthday I do not know why I'm giving you karma....but Happy birthday :)
Aug 20, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Panic Button: Impulse Happy Birthday,You started celebrating already?My issue was fixed long ago ;)Wiz.
Aug 20, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Looking for a permission from Stardock Great idea,ZubaZ.<:)
Aug 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums how do i put a picture of my desktop under my profile on wincustomize.com? Because it puts you right near, but not over, the 200 mark. Tee Hee I say.
Aug 15, 2008 WinCustomize Forums My Throbber's Broken For reviving this thread and restoring humor in the forums.Thanks.<:)Wiz.
Aug 14, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Impulse installs programs on wrong drive he needs it
Aug 13, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse installs programs on wrong drive It's been 5 seconds.
Aug 12, 2008 Stardock Forums Does sales ever answer the phone? For being a card-carrying "he".
Aug 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Question for StarDock about impulse Didn't that feel good? :)
Aug 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What files does Impulse inspect? Saying so much with so few words. :)
Aug 11, 2008 Stardock Forums Kudos to impulse, we love it! and don't let the tin foils put you off! Impulse feedback. We needed that. TYVM!
Aug 09, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Honk If You Love Boxxi Stonking Honking Idea for Boxxi , buddy ...
Aug 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse official support thread Too bloody true.
Aug 08, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Vista Because Zubaz can't spell, and can't afford a spell-checker program, he needs (and truly deserves) all the karma he can get! Truth? I suspect he knows how to spell and does his 'shtick' to lighten things up and attract folks to the forums.
Jul 31, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Hyperdesk Wizard1956 For helping keep the peace.<:)
Jul 29, 2008 Stardock Forums Basic DeskScapes question(s) _dreamer_ think of this as a negative karma point for correcting my grammar ya lazy bum :P
Jul 28, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What happened to the Vista Ultimate Extras website Microsoft launched a few months ago? Wizard1956 I'm glad ya thought so! this IS fun<;)
Jul 24, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums (Please Ignore This Post) squigglethecow For correctly posting the URL to the right forum. Hopefully people will read your post :)
Jul 24, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Skinners, Artists, Coders, and Testers Needed: Community Suite alibear123 You're a really great friend and generally a very kind person.
Jul 22, 2008 WinCustomize Forums A question about requests Wizard1956 For promoting DX use.<:)
Jul 15, 2008 Stardock Forums Diamond jpkylegirl He needs to start racking them on other forums. ;)
Jul 14, 2008 Stardock Forums Not enough widgets... gardenerstouch For listening to me, even if he may not agree with me. gardenerstouch
Jul 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums GUIC 2008 ??? Lets Talk Details messiah1 Cause you look like you could use some love man..
Jul 07, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Masters....... have your say. Xiandi good idea!!
Jul 07, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Support is back! Seabass You are the man sir
Jul 03, 2008 WinCustomize Forums no response from stardock Wizard1956 TY,I couldn't edit mine...argh.Happy 4th!
Jun 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Negative karma? UEF Soldier Being awesome. Plain and simple. Plus, giddy up!
Jun 26, 2008 WinCustomize Forums I've just about had it NOW!!!!! highlander your such a helpy-helperton
Jun 26, 2008 Stardock Forums Zubaz's Profile _dreamer_ Thanks for caring Zu, lol
Jun 26, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Zubaz hits 100! J. Aroche Just because
Jun 23, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Updating the star rating system Wizard1956 Must....give.....Zubaz.......Karma
Jun 21, 2008 Stardock Forums Impulse Dock Icons BigDog2k Thx for suggestion. I should have thought of that.
Jun 20, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Minimize to Dock question + Wizard1956 What do you do,pause my posts to get there first? lol
Jun 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Help with Windowblinds application update Wizard1956 Gotta give you one ,see #10.I AM jk
Jun 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums cplair is another year older cplair For teachin me how to spel! Thanx Aaron for celebrating with me
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.