The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Adventure-Dude currently has 40 karma from 23 submissions. View karma Adventure-Dude has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 25, 2010 JoeUser Forums Face the Nation and Robert Gibbs Nitro Cruiser Good one!
Dec 29, 2009 JoeUser Forums Only in the Obama White House KFC Kickin For Christ just because!
Sep 17, 2009 JoeUser Forums The DC Tea Party from my POV Tova7 For letting me strike ya speechless;)
Mar 06, 2009 JoeUser Forums Remember The Whole Obama's Not A Citizen Thing? Tova7 Wow. Thanks for all the information! Appreciate it!
Nov 03, 2008 JoeUser Forums I'm Going To Vote For Obama AnthemRoad Because
Nov 03, 2008 JoeUser Forums McCain Sign Thief + Electric Fence Hookup = Hilarity! Texas Wahine Because I like you. :)
Oct 31, 2008 JoeUser Forums I'm Going To Vote For Obama little-whip One good poke deserves another. xox--LW
Sep 26, 2008 JoeUser Forums Adventure-Dude's Profile Cedarbird Karma cookie!!!!
Sep 05, 2008 JoeUser Forums AP Reports on Palin's Speech B4 it is Given? Tova7 For a great sense of humor and many insightful comments.
Jul 25, 2008 JoeUser Forums Hussein in Berlin little-whip just cus it's been a while and we can all do with a shot of karma now and then. xox LW
Jun 06, 2008 JoeUser Forums Adventure-Dude's Profile little-whip always happy to return the favor, lol. --xox--LW
Jun 04, 2008 JoeUser Forums Adventure-Dude's Profile little-whip For hoping for a coherent post from the_politico, hahah. What an optimist... xox--LW
May 29, 2008 JoeUser Forums Not Writing Any More Articles for a While? dynamaso Just cause he's willing to say what the rest of us are thinking.
May 14, 2008 JoeUser Forums No Candidate has a Right to My Vote! ParaTed2k For being so politically savvy.
May 14, 2008 JoeUser Forums I am a Jerk Tova7 Funny and smart!
May 13, 2008 JoeUser Forums I am a Jerk Tova7 Great response.
May 13, 2008 JoeUser Forums Respect and Acceptance on JU little-whip For earning *my* respect! (any friend of elie's is a friend of mine, so you had a head start, lol) but you've certainly earned it on your own.
May 09, 2008 JoeUser Forums Adventure-Dude's Profile little-whip You've certainly earned *my* respect, AD.
May 06, 2008 JoeUser Forums Adventure-Dude's Profile Tova7 Driftwood....articulate, precise, and spot on.
May 04, 2008 JoeUser Forums Hives little-whip because I feel like it, lol
May 02, 2008 JoeUser Forums Hard to Mourn what I didn't lose foreverserenity This was a very touching article!
Apr 30, 2008 JoeUser Forums Adventure-Dude's Profile Tova7 Insightful
Apr 30, 2008 JoeUser Forums Jesus on my license plate! Tova7 For keeping a cool head, a good argument, and being an excellent man of faith.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.