The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

This is what happens when your family plays the same game.....

By on August 20, 2005 5:16:27 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-realm-cenarioncircle&T=145812&P=1

+9 Karma | 7 Replies
August 20, 2005 5:17:31 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
All I have to say is that Faydra and Brion sound like a pretty cool mother-son duo!
August 21, 2005 4:58:32 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
dude thats hilarious im just glad that my mom still thinks WoW is an exclamation of surprise
August 21, 2005 7:27:29 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! ROFLMAO Never been so happy that my parents were never into the same games as I was *L*
August 22, 2005 10:03:48 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
LOL that's just cool.  Although, if my mother ever started playing WoW I think I'd die of shock.
August 22, 2005 2:15:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
My parents stay away from computers so I'm good.
August 22, 2005 3:01:36 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Just an example of how lack of sleep causes tactical errors.
August 22, 2005 4:28:21 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
LOL that's just cool. Although, if my mother ever started playing WoW I think I'd die of shock.

Right. I'm amazed when my mom even uses her computer to play Solitaire.....
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.