The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

invisible mouse

By on October 2, 2015 3:02:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

opzulu

Join Date 07/2014

Hello I purchased this game on steam just downloaded it wanted to get back into the game I played so long ago...turns out my mouse is invisible. Well I should clarify...I have a mouse pointer on the screen randomly placed not moving that's not doing anything. Then I have full use of my mouse (from what I can tell) I can move around the screen and open inventory but I have to guess where I at and do circles until I land on what I want. This is very frustrating and obviously not playable.

I'm using windows 10 on the surface pro.

Things I have tried...
selecting windows 7 and xp service pack 3 in troubleshooting and recommended settings. No dice same problem every time.

0 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2015 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.