The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Win 10 Lock Screen, I want to add an app to it but...

By on August 12, 2015 11:53:23 AM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Larsenex

Join Date 04/2009
+100

Overall I like Win 10. Its smooth and fast and can only get better.

I want to add an app that shows the current moon phase on my lock screen. There are only two that I found an I cannot seem to add them to the lock screen via the 'add to lock' screen screen. I downloaded one and it works I as such but on start up on the lock screen is where I want it. 

Does anyone know of an app that shows the current phase of the moon that is able to be show on the Windows 10 lock screen?

Thanks

1 Reply
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2015 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.